97 LSC Blk on Blk Modded for sale

wow....i dont like marks that much but this is one i would consider owning if i had the space.

You gonna try selling it locally? I know I get weird about that though....seeing someone else beating up my old car:mad: I sold my 1st gen to a guy at work and he beats the piss out of it.I know how you feel about c-list...I have furniture for sale and I get all kinds of a$$holes e-mailing,texting me! I wish I could take the car off your hands. Good luck and stand your ground bro!

first off, all i am doing is looking at it, i didnt say today is the day i trade for a " downgrade " any truck that i end up with is gonna be a downgrade compared to my car, thats the choice i am making. i dont need anyone's guidance i am a grown man! when i left massachusetts i could have gone anywhere in the world and i came to florida, THAT was a downgrade, a truck is the least of my worries!!

If that's what you read. That i was trying to give you guidance or whatever then you might be delusional. I usually try to ignore your pissy comments over harmless things but :q:q:q:q man Im sick of it. You want a heap instead of a nice ride because you are having an extended release period go for it. Your a good guy in person but you come off like a prick on the web. I've never done anything to make you think Im tryin to tell you how to run your :q:q:q:q. The question i have for you is why the :q:q:q:q would you keep downgrading? Hindsight is a mother:q:q:q:qer i bet.

Craigslist can suck... It's loaded with low ballers, scammers, etc... It comes down to one thing, getting rid of a car you love so much! It's difficult for me to get rid of my truck or my 93 Mark VIII. I've had a 96 blk/blk LSC in the works for over 4 months now but I really like my 93 & I'm enjoying my 97. I'd have to sell both of those to buy the 96 + I've heard that the 96 is the bastard of all Mark VIII's.

Jamie, do what you gotta do, trade or buy what you want, not what ppl tell you. It's a mutual decision between you & your wife. In the end it will be for both to enjoy & ppl forget that cars are not the best investments so when you put forth your money you will never get it back.

mike it might be the fact that you are over dramatic at times and always seem to tell people what they should and shouldnt do. i dont care what you do with your money, or your life, and i have never once even opened my mouth to suggest anything to you, why must you do that so much for others? how is it that if i end up with a newer more valuable truck that i would be down grading from my car and if i was downgrading why does that bother you, i dont recall you having and money tied up in my car. i dont come off as a dick on the web unless people keep pushing :q:q:q:q towards me about how i should live my life. we make our own choices, i make mine, if you want me to upgrade, buy the :q:q:q:qing car for my asking price and i will go buy an " upgrade " if you dont have any interest in the car please dont continue to butt in and play daddy for me, thank you.
now since this thread is yet another p.o.s thread on here, this thread can be closed the new owner is coming tomorrow to get it for my asking price. downgrade time.

Well, all I can say is the new owner is getting a nice car! Good luck with your "downgrade" Jamie LOL!

mike it might be the fact that you are over dramatic at times and always seem to tell people what they should and shouldnt do. i dont care what you do with your money, or your life, and i have never once even opened my mouth to suggest anything to you, why must you do that so much for others? how is it that if i end up with a newer more valuable truck that i would be down grading from my car and if i was downgrading why does that bother you, i dont recall you having and money tied up in my car. i dont come off as a dick on the web unless people keep pushing :q:q:q:q towards me about how i should live my life. we make our own choices, i make mine, if you want me to upgrade, buy the :q:q:q:qing car for my asking price and i will go buy an " upgrade " if you dont have any interest in the car please dont continue to butt in and play daddy for me, thank you.
now since this thread is yet another p.o.s thread on here, this thread can be closed the new owner is coming tomorrow to get it for my asking price. downgrade time.

You are the one who's dramatic, just reflect on your post count and look at some of your treasure troves of calmness and solitude, you get pissed at someone at almost every corner you turn. Why? I'm guessing it's with the context in which you read. You read into my posts with the connotation that I'm telling you what to do, though I've never expressed anything but enough concern to show I give a f*ck, in person or otherwise in speaking to you. It's like you are a different person on the internet. If you thought that truck was better, bravo for you bud. I'm glad you are getting what you want regardless, because see, I wasn't harboring any intentions or opinions about you other than I thought it sucked you wanted out of these cars, but even on fb I said I hoped you made yourself happier. I really hope you do, but wherever you go, there you are...

Good luck with your "downgrade" Jamie LOL!

Here's were someone has to jump in with sarcasm in the name of whatever member touts more seniority. Right on cue.

Last edited:
You are the one who's dramatic, just reflect on your post count and look at some of your treasure troves of calmness and solitude, you get pissed at someone at almost every corner you turn. Why? I'm guessing it's with the context in which you read. You read into my posts with the connotation that I'm telling you what to do, though I've never expressed anything but enough concern to show I give a f*ck, in person or otherwise in speaking to you. It's like you are a different person on the internet. If you thought that truck was better, bravo for you bud. I'm glad you are getting what you want regardless, because see, I wasn't harboring any intentions or opinions about you other than I thought it sucked you wanted out of these cars, but even on fb I said I hoped you made yourself happier. I really hope you do, but wherever you go, there you are...

Here's were someone has to jump onboard and swing on the cock of whatever member touts more seniority. Right on cue, thanks Slappy!

nah, swinging on cocks would be up your alley big boy! 486lbs huh? Instead of ordering mcdonalds whole menu, JUST SAY NO!!!

nah, swinging on cocks would be up your alley big boy! 486lbs huh? Instead of ordering mcdonalds whole menu, JUST SAY NO!!!

Heh, yer funny. Original too. Big boy...McDonald's... I'm overweight... Who could have combined such wit with utter perfection? Think you are the first guy to make a fat joke? Think it ever actually bothers me? Notice I lost 60 in 2.5 months?

Look, I apologize for that previous comment, and I'll remove it. Nothing personal, it's just all too common to see "jump-ins" around here. No reason to resort to unrelated concerns though. I could care less what other men think of me, and most women for that matter. Although I really don't have alot of trouble with them. I'm not even going to entertain a response to your reply other than it really shows your true intelligence when you can't stay on subject. I wouldn't post information on the web I'd ever worry about being used against me.

For what it's worth Mike, I agree with you. Jamie is my buddy but I do agree he gets very "passionate" very quickly some times. Maybe partially the reason he has chosen to move on to a different vehicle/community. I didn't see your post trying to tell anyone what to do, just an opinion or a friend trying to help see another friend make a decision they may or may not regret later. And as far as Omen, I'm pretty disappointed that you of all people decided to make a fat joke, I thought you had more class than that...

Oh, he can say that I swing on cock but I tell him to stay away from fast food and I'm a douch? When you make a comment directed at someone, be prepared for your own medicine. I was overweight once too and lost 100lbs in 10 months! So I was called fat,who cares. It was my own fault that I got that way. Anyway, I could give a frogs fat ass about who doesn't like me!

mike my entire point was this is a car, thats all it will ever be, it wont do my dishes, it wont cook for me and it wont wipe my ass. its a car, they come and go. have you ever done something for 12 years and can honestly say you dont get sick of it. i didnt walk into mark VIII's last year, this :q:q:q:qing lincoln crap took alot of my personal life away from me and my wife and kids, all because i had to help out a family member try to survive by generating an income which i never needed. none of you know the story behind this 12 years, and i will never go into detail either because its no one business, but when circumstances like these have taken up my personal time, i got to the point where it was time to put my foot down and say enough is enough, i am finished, and thats all i need to tell anyone. this was a for sale forum, i put my car in it to sell or trade, i didnt put it in the voice your opinion forums and tell me that i am making the wrong decision. why do you feel so strongly to voice your concern with my decision making, you hardly know me, and as far as being upset that i am not gonna be into lincolns anymore, you can thank many of the douche bags on these forums that drove me out of the love for them. i was never part of a car community online or anywhere before, i have lots of great memories and it was a blast at times, but jesus christ mike, i have a life, a job, a family, i'm not devoting anymore time online i have done it long enough. i'm just a dude who lives in florida, thats all i am. its not a sad day to see someone else leave a community, members do it all the time and nothing changes! it was a hobby for me and its over now, you wont lose sleep no one will. and for the people who like to say the comments like, you have your period, or see you when you get the next mark VIII, keep the comments because it is for real, i gave up my shop after 8 years, i threw away thousands of dollars worth of parts, if i was staying in this crap would have gone that extreme? its over, done, now stop the :q:q:q:qing bickering in here and name calling is it really what grown people feel they have to do?

For as many good guys that are on this site, there sure are a lot of thin skinned b!tches also! VAMOOSE! I think I am done with LVC! Thank you to all the guys who have helped me and sold parts and bought parts to and from me! I am going to focus on the cherokeesrt8 forum for my jeep srt8 from this point on. Stroker block,twin turbo's and trying to get in the 9's will be my goal. I may be back?? Take care!

Did the car sell yet? And Omen, I saw the post-edited version of Mike's comment, didn't see the Wang part :/ lol

Yea, it wasn't nice to say. I apologize for the comment Mike. You got me at a bad time. I was actually in the hospital on my android waiting to get steroid injections in my lower spine so I was pretty b!tchy. I wish you luck with your weight loss and you sound like your making great progress:)

car is still for sale once again the same person wasted my time for the second time on the second mark i have put up for sale. he did the same thing when i sold my 98 lsc a few years back. i should have known not to bother with him. oh well.

oh well, he's local anyway i'd rather not have to see the car around here so it is what it is.

Kinda like a skank ex gf that you completely despise that lives in the same town....

ok, well not exactly..

Oh, he can say that I swing on cock but I tell him to stay away from fast food and I'm a douch? When you make a comment directed at someone, be prepared for your own medicine. I was overweight once too and lost 100lbs in 10 months! So I was called fat,who cares. It was my own fault that I got that way. Anyway, I could give a frogs fat ass about who doesn't like me!

Yea, it wasn't nice to say. I apologize for the comment Mike. You got me at a bad time. I was actually in the hospital on my android waiting to get steroid injections in my lower spine so I was pretty b!tchy. I wish you luck with your weight loss and you sound like your making great progress:)

Bah, I'm not mad, I spoke my peace, apologized for what I said and changed it. When I replied to you post #35 of this thread, I meant what I said. Your choice words weren't relevant, but mine were immature. FWIW, I didn't mean you actually had anything to do with cocks, it's a figure of speech that I am sure you've heard. It's over. I regret any turmoil this caused and that it went so far of Jamie's topic, but he pissed me off, no lying about it. It's ok though, I just had to speak my peace like he did to me. I am sure he will be over it eventually.

Members online

Back