96 HIDS housings and ballast and two good bulbs

sablou22

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale two HID housings reflectors are flawless as are the lenns and two ballast as well with two good bulbs one bulb i would say is longlife expectent
and the other is useable for??? meaning when they light i can see a darker diffrence in the two untill they are fully light i wnt to sell them as a complete set all mounts are good asking 550.00 pictures available will try to post some pic's asap

No wonder these cars are worthless.

$550 is a bit high, yes, but if the lenses are flawless as he says, and the bulbs work, it's not far off...

Guess the set I have isn't going up here...

Lol 5 year ago price, 250 today. Crackhead prices

I'd like to think they are crackhead prices that weren't necessarily "crackhead" 5 years ago..but the parts are getting more and more scarce and hard to come by..what do you expect..if you want a certain part bad enough, you gotta be willing to pay $$

I guess they are crackhead priced to me because I never cared about the hid lenses, they look good but never did anything for me. I preferred restoring the stock halogen housings with a nice set of hids and that was way more than enough for me, they look good and the light output is amazing.

When I had my 95 I got mine for 200 but they needed a good polishing. After the wreck I sold the good one for 125 I think to ultimatesvt. I see he made a nice profit on it :D

pictures of the housings

just wanted to thank you guys for making a guy feel welcomed lol these pictures were taking afer a early morning rain and they might have some water spotting sorry i was in a hurry and one side was reflecting the red harley in front of it but as i said these are in excelent shape i don't dont do pm and mess well but you can call me at 502 -835-3401 and i have several other parts available new air struts, and bags, radiatiors, fans couple conso gyey ,blk ,drv shaft, jbl amps ect
sorry i took so long it's just that there are not enought hours in a day

edidedpictrt.jpg

edidedrt.jpg

editedlt.jpg

editedlt-1.jpg

IMG_20120605_072351.jpg

IMG_20120605_072358.jpg

Wow those are really nice good luck with the sale. You may want to start a forsake thread with pics of the other stuff your selling. Might help more.

Members online

No members online now.
Back