95 Mark VIII. ALL Parts up for grabs(complete as of 12-20-2009)

Im pulling parts today and shipping on Monday. If you need something let me know.

Chrome strip on both sides and rear bumber if they are not peeling. price shipped to 62703... anybody know if I can get them from ford for my 93 if these do not work out?

Chrome strip on both sides? you mean the front corner lights/turn signal chrome strips?
If so I believe the good ones are gone now.
As for the rear bumper is your car White ot Ivory>
My Ivory is pretty rough and would have to be fixed and painted.
If yours is white I think I have one from a 93-94 that was in decent shape, may have some scrathes, but no large peeling.
Shippng on these willl be the killer i think, anyone ship this item before about how much we lookin at.

Let me know what you think.

The 20 spokes are sold!
Painted 10 spokes are pending sale to Kyle.

I can let you know in a couple days if you want the 10 spokes and if this sale falls through.

the 10 spokes are sold!

I had all the front lights pending a sale but I havent heard from majesty for a long time so they are for sale again.

The chrome eyebrow over the turn signal is availblable but i dont want to break it by taking it off si I will sell the turn signal with it. PM me a price.

The console lid is already on ebay so if it doesnt sell there its yours.

the 10 spokes are sold!

I had all the front lights pending a sale but I havent heard from majesty for a long time so they are for sale again.

The chrome eyebrow over the turn signal is availblable but i dont want to break it by taking it off si I will sell the turn signal with it. PM me a price.

The console lid is already on ebay so if it doesnt sell there its yours.

Which side turn signal is it? Do you have a pic of it? If so, could you PM it to me and what you want for it? Need a good grille too.

i already put thr grille on ebay as well, a few small issues but no cracks or flaking. I advertised the hell out of them on here for weeks before putting on the bay but no one was interested.
I can send you pics no limit, but im working all weeeknd and since to trip out of town its been non stop. Ill try to get you pics tomorrow if i have time.

i already put thr grille on ebay as well, a few small issues but no cracks or flaking. I advertised the hell out of them on here for weeks before putting on the bay but no one was interested.

I remember all of that but at that time, I didn't have an exploded 94 Mark lol. Now I have a 95 that needs a few things. They're not bad but I'm just kinda picky about certain things. I'll most likely pay the price and buy a new grille and if the corner you have has stress cracks in it, then no need to bother with the pics.

Thanks!

Rear grilles are in good shape, but I dont know how to remove them without benting them up.

No Limit,
The passenger side I have has no cracks at all and is nice and clear, the chrome is a bit loose by the headlight and the whole where the wire clip goes has broke off. The light sockets are still fine its just where you hang some extra wire at.
My driver side has two small stress cracks and lets moisture in.

updated pics, poor thing

Well this is what my parts mark looks like now, and the rear suspension and diff axles, etc are leaving this weekend.
Engine is still complete and though it does not look like it I do have alot of the interior pieces left. I removed some so moisture from no door would not harm them, ECM, message center, gauges.

PM if you need anything. The guy buying the headlights and corners never got back to me so they are available againm but could be in better shape. and all the rear lens assemblies are availble and perfect.

parts mark 2-7-10.jpg

part mark interior 2-7-10.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back