95 Mark VIII. ALL Parts up for grabs(complete as of 12-20-2009)

I've got a few PMs with interest in the grille.
If you'd all like to PM me an offer Ill sell it to the highest bidder, first come first serve went out the door with people not responding to PMs
So if you interested in making a custom grille PM me!

Also I' working on pulling that shifter for you Go Fast, I just cant get the damn thing off. Any tips....

I saw your ad on craigslist, too bad I don't have a mark that I would need parts for.

how about that cup holder and ash tray assembly, still available? thanks for the climate control.

Also I' working on pulling that shifter for you Go Fast, I just cant get the damn thing off. Any tips....

Did you pull the clip from the front of the handle? There is a little slit in the leather, use a small flat screwdriver and pop the clip out.

They are a tight fit, so pulling off aint easy sometimes. Make sure the wires are unplugged and out of the clips, grab it and twist back and forth a little while pulling straight up. Should pull right off.

Okay I got it! Just had to pull a bit harder than I thought I had to. Two wire plug is attached and the Overdrive Off light does work.
Like I said earlier the handle is in good shape and just a very small chip in the chrome under the button towards the dash where you cant even see it while in L.
Pm me if you want it.

I'll throw in the Gear selector light along with it if you need it.

Last edited:
all i need is the cup insert, the piece that the cup would sit in, that comes out, its held in with one phillips screw in the dead center from the bottom, i could also use the actual ash tray insert, my wood is great, but the ash tray and cup holder inserts are both missing.

Okay I got it! Just had to pull a bit harder than I thought I had to. Two wire plug is attached and the Overdrive Off light does work.
Like I said earlier the handle is in good shape and just a very small chip in the chrome under the button towards the dash where you cant even see it while in L.
Pm me if you want it.

I'll throw in the Gear selector light along with it if you need it.

PM sent

Remeber guys Im down for trade on some items!!! I may have the Ray switch I wanted and now Im open for trade for the other Items I was interested in.

I want a cobra intake and all the fixins to get it working.
I am wanting some new cobra star emblems, LVC decals, Cobrastar trunk emblem overlay, a 93 driveshaft and a 93 computer if the rumors are true that it improves the 95s a bit.
Paint ball/airsoft set ups, must work
Electric R/C vehicles, Prefer Traxxas..E*maxx, Stampede etc. Must also be complete and work.
A nice in dash flip up DVD with nav and bluetooth...I'm askin alot here I know but Ive seen wierder things happen:)
Whatcha got, I may be interested.
Whatcha need, this car is still pretty complete.....for now

It on ebay, but contact me here to save some dough!

I posted the car on ebay as parts and just wanted to let you all know that you've got first pic on the stuff.
If interested PM me here and not from ebay I sell it to you all cheaper on here.

lol figures i got my other mark i bought trailered to my shop tonight and open the trunk and there is a whole wood grain cup holder/ash tray assembly with the inserts in it lmao!! oh well, now i'll have extras!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sale pending on the 20spoke wheels.

Painted 10spoke W/ great tires stil available! Who wants em'? Pic on request

heres a pic of the 10 spokes I have. there is some clear coat chipping on one of them and one has a bit of curb rash, but not too bad. I have more pics I can post or send if requested.
Tires are in great shape but would probably make it too expensive to ship.
PM me a price and we'll talk.
Thanks

10 spoke 1.jpg

10 spoke tread.jpg

how heavy is this stuff

I got a guy wanting my hood and a fender headlights and grill. I know this stuff is rather light but has anyone one shipped these items and know how much they wiegh? rough estimates?

Realy just need it for the hood and fender.
He just wrecked his gen 1 yesturday (not Laser his is 2nd gen) and contacted me for the replacment parts. I'm going to try to take care of him pretty good on the price for parts so I'd like to have an idea of what it would cost to send this stuff from Ca. 95973 to WV Zip unknown at this time around 24816 maybe.

I just called thefed ex place with 70lbs on the hood and 20lbs on the fender and they said $400.00 to ship. Does this sound correct?
This guy may be outta luck unless he can find something local.
Thanks guys

Sale! Sale! Sale! Everything must go! sounds pretty cheesy doesn't it

20 spokes - SOLD!
Visors - SOLD!
Light sensor in dash pad - SOLD!
Drivers power window switch trim - SOLD!

Sale pending on VCRM, Air Ride module and the Alarm module.

Thanks everybody.

Still lots left, whats a rear diff worth and who wants it?
Gauge cluster, non sun roof dome light, interior air bags, all chassis parts, TAILLIGHTS (trunk and corners) ALL engine componets, It all still here and waiting for you to make an offer on.

Just curious.. Still have those headlights? How about corner lights/marker lights? Shipped to 63901? I can pay a pretty good price.. Kinda need em. Thank ya sir.

Members online

No members online now.
Back