95 Mark VIII. ALL Parts up for grabs(complete as of 12-20-2009)

Chromebrow

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Okay I got this 1995 Mark VIII for parts and it is almost all availble. The guy I bought it from told my it overheated and the engine would never start again, I put a good battery in it and it just clicks like the starter is no good or the engine refuses to turn over. The air bags have been converted to shocks/struts, the grille is missing a few teeth, and it does not have a sun roof or cd changer. The trany is being held for myself.
The wheels I may use, but I need money so I'll sell either these 20 spokes missing one center cap and with crappy tires on them or my current 10 spoke with no tires, I can't decide which ones I dislike most so I'll keep whatever ones don't sell and use them on my Mark.

The only things missing right now are:
The rear trunk emblem
The plastic piece behind the pull handle on the driver door
The passenger side door light lens
The front of the engine cover plastic

Items already sold are:
The front lighter assembly
the passenger rear courtesy light cover

Everything else I believe is up for grabs I have some prices in mind for most parts but PM me with your thoughts on the items you want and we'll agree on something.
If you have any questions let them fly.

I'll post a couple pics in a few minutes

Thanks,
Jim

heres the pics

This car is filthy in these pics, I started cleaning it and it is looking very nice. Any parts you order will be clean as possible.
Driverfront.jpg

Passfront.jpg

Driverrear.jpg

Passrear.gif

DIdirty.gif

PIdirty.gif

DRearseat.gif

Prearseat.gif

Blurryengine.gif

Last edited:
What kind of shape are those chrome 20 spokes in? I am looking for a set that can be cleaned up to be near perfect with little or no curb rash. Let me know.

In great shape. NO CURB RASH what so ever, missing one center cap and the other three are starting to bubble a bit a small areas. I can get you up close pics tomorrow.

Go Fast, I'll pull the shifter handle and wiring tonight if I find time and make sure its okay.
The chrome on the button looks good but you can feel a small spot facing the dash that may be lifting a bit. Ill see if I can get a photo after work around 6pm.
Thanks for the interest

is the front license plate holder in great shape ? no cracks? if so how much shipped to 51012?

parts

I'd be interested in the interior door light lenses and the shifter handle if the other guy doesn't buy it. Also the radio surround, cup holder cover.
On the wheels, I could use two in the best shape that are there. Or I might be interested in your wheels if they're in good shape.

The radio bezel is no good, the shifter trim is in decent shape 1 small crack in the clear over the wood. The ashtray lid is good but the cupholder lid is shot.
The driver door lens in great and yours if you want it the pass lens went to my car. As for the wheels I may want to keep them as a set. I'll Pm ya.
The chrome trim above grill is in good shape and available, a deal for a switch sounds good. Pm ya soon.
The plate holder is no good but if color doesnt matter I may sell the red one off my car if your interested. PM me.

I am working alot the next couple days so Please PM me with interests so I dont over look anyone. I have 10 days off after Christmas so I'll be pullin parts like crazy for yous.

thanks kk i didnt know that or even think that as they look the same , couldnt they keep anything interchangable? makes me want to go back to a focus. jk i cant afford a focus!.

I am also interested in trades for parts so if you have something interesting let me know.
Items I am currently looking for are a Ray Switch (currently in the process of getting that one fullfilled).
I want a cobra intake and all the fixins to get it working.
I am wanting some new cobra star emblems, LVC decals, Cobrastar trunk emblem overlay, a 93 driveshaft and a 93 computer if the rumors are true that it improves the 95s a bit.
Thanks

Suspension Conversion kit sold
and installed to a potential new member, He said he'd check out the site when he gets back home.

I do now have a good set of rear airbags for sale!
They were used daily until today.

and front bags he said would bleed down from time to time, (I think it was the solenoid orings leaking)

Also the headlights are still available Close up piccs for everything are available on request.

How much for the drivers front marker light assembly? Would ya throw the passenger side in for free since its missing the chrome?

Hows $55.00 bucks for the both of them shipped in U.S.?
I was going to use these because mine have a bit of condensation in them, but oh well.
Let me know

I've seen some threads with people looking for side mouldings and bumper covers. This car has both of those.
The side mouldings are in great shape and have the lil strip of chrome through the middle.
The bumper covers are rough but look to be paint cracks only, they are cheaper than anywhere else. I can get detailed pics of any part upon request.

Members online

No members online now.
Back