93 turbo mark run

Someones brother /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

VanillaIce_061016035808142_wideweb__300x358.jpg

Frankly, I don't give a crap about a tubbed Mark with a cage that is nowhere near a street car. I'd be way more interested in the car in the first post... well, if there were pictures of the setup somewhere.

Frankly, I don't give a crap about a tubbed Mark with a cage that is nowhere near a street car. I'd be way more interested in the car in the first post... well, if there were pictures of the setup somewhere.

I'm with this guy. The only thing our cars would have in common is the body panels.

I have a Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine sitting in front of me from April 2007. Volume 20, Number 4. In the back of the magazine there is a picture from an article with a black tubbed M8 and a silver cage pulling the front wheels off the ground. The caption underneith it says "Another Racer who failed to qualify was Tom Kasper and his Kasper's Korner-sponsored '94 Lincoln MKVIII. A 412ci small-block Ford engine runs on alcahol--a rarity in the Outlaw 10.5 ranks despite its legality. A single turbocharger pushes boost into the potent small-block."

Could be that car?

The only thing I notice between the drag Mark VIIIs is the color of the roll bars, the old pictures floating around of what I thought was this car had a bright green roll cage, the one in the article I read had a gray/silver cage, and this one is black.

Members online

No members online now.
Back