5.4 swap

Not only a dick but a old dick.

Right..I mean :q:q:q:q, if he couldn't figure out I was an azzhole in less than 5 posts. then he really needs to log back into AOL or WOW where there are people to to "protect him from the mean big bad old internet".

and if he thinks "questioning my mastery", or making poorly veiled insults actually hurts my feelings.. THAT is very humorous.

It's not that I don't like your answers, it's that you're either wrong, quoting from a source that's wrong... or you could be correct

See that is the whole deal, you brought nothing to the discussion other than a "possibility" that I may be wrong.

YET you did no research to back up your claim, question or debate.

If you want to discuss,debate or argue the facts, Please brings something to the table other than an empty glass of doubt.

The burden of proof is upon he who makes the claim. You spew BS, I ask you to prove it, you're the one who has to prove that you're right. I don't have to prove you're wrong (after all, I'm not trying a 460 or 5.4 swap in a Mark VIII, am I?)

BTW, if you didn't make 2, 3, or 4 posts in a row for every half thought you have, it would be easier to figure out what you're saying.

But I do have to admit you're the baddest E-Thug I've ever seen, what with the typing in caps and saying fuck every now and again. It's just too much for me, I've got to close my AOL account as soon as I'm done posting this. Goodbye, cruel internets.

Seriously though, if there's a good reason to be a raging douche to people on a car forum, let me know and I'll give it a try.

I see my name got brought up here. I do agree that some people get aggravated way too easily. He is just a new guy looking for some help. There is no need for anyone to get all pissy about this.

I think the swap could be done like others have said.

You will need to do a lot of mods to get the engine in there, will it be worth it in the end? That's your call. It's your car & your decision. Are you looking for a straight forward swap (4.6) or do you welcome the challenges of the (5.4) It's your car & your decision.

Honestly, I don't think this thread will be very helpful. Probably just a bunch of arguing, just like when I said something in another forum. Good luck to you! I personally would like to see the swap done!

The burden of proof is upon he who makes the claim. You spew BS, I ask you to prove it, you're the one who has to prove that you're right. I don't have to prove you're wrong (after all, I'm not trying a 460 or 5.4 swap in a Mark VIII, am I?)

Your not doing the swap, have nothing of value to add to the thread, YET..
you want to debate something you know nothing about.

YET.. "I" the one spewing BS.. yea..m'kay.. your right.

And again.. if you actually think calling me names on the internet hurts my feelings, then you should probably find another hobby.

Your just arguing for the sake of arguing.. and you call me an E-thug???

HAHA

funny stuff there...

I see my name got brought up here.

yea.."I didn't do it"..haha

and I have no problem with you rich.. I mean, hell.. we dont always agree and see eye to eye but that dont mean I "hate" er nuthin like that.

Seriously though, if there's a good reason to be a raging douche to people on a car forum, let me know and I'll give it a try.

But your doing such a fine job of being a raging douchebag, no need for any advice from me.. carry on sir.

can you elaborat for me why your so against it?

dont want a pissing match just getting from both sides, to make my decision.

the way I see it. the 5.4 with the DOHC heads is basically the 4.6 with the SHM big boar stroker kit. plus a few extra pounds and a little more displacement.
yes it would take some work to get it in. but I'm okay with that.

what is it thats so bad about the 5.4? bad parts? problematic?

Save 1500 dollars and have all the fun of putting in a stock sohc 5.4 with cast guts. Now take 400 away for used 5.4 dohc heads so you're now saving 1100. Inake components, 300. Now you're saving 800. IF you don't need anything else, which won't happen. Take another 200 - modestly.

So now you're saving 600 dollars for a heavier weaker setup that's only .2 litres bigger with less power and less traction.

On the other hand, buy a forged 5.2 kit that has no fitment problems, use your already existing lightweight block, (stronger block than the 5.4 block mind you) and you'll already have all your external components and heads, not to mention you'd kick the :q:q:q:q out of the 5.4 car in any race.
Our front ends already weigh too much more than the ass ends of our cars. If anything we should be taking weight from the front.

You probably want to do this because of the cool factor. Wasting money and time for something that doesn't perform isn't very cool I don't think, just an opinion though!

Your not doing the swap, have nothing of value to add to the thread, YET..
you want to debate something you know nothing about.

YET.. "I" the one spewing BS.. yea..m'kay.. your right.

My mistake. If deliberately posting false information adds LOTS of value to the thread, let me make up for it.

XLRVIII is an incredibly smart and talented man, who is truly asset to the community at large. ;)

You guys need to chill out....

Internet Yo.jpg

See I knew you'd see the error in your ways MediumD.

LMAO

tommy are you still in here starting fights lol??? dont you have another steering column you could go put in? sheesh all this bickering makes me sad

bwaahahhahhahahahahha

tommy are you still in here starting fights lol??? dont you have another steering column you could go put in? sheesh all this bickering makes me sad

bwaahahhahhahahahahha

If you want to send me one for my second gen... I'll go put it in!

Actually I "NEED" a black second gen steering wheel {wont hold my breath} and a second gen front license plate bracket.

nope, but i have a whole house to move!!! why am i on here?????

meh.. leave the house.. just move the stuff inside. (call me lazy)

and.. all the stuff comes out the door..unless you want to use a sawsall and chop the front wall down.

Members online

No members online now.
Back