3rd Annual Boscobel Beach Party Thread

i'll be comin up but won't be able to bring my uncle, it'll be a low dough show for me cause i'm in between contracts but i'm for sure comin up.

Rich, I am serioulsy thinking about making the hump up there. It will cost me plenty back and forth, and I didn't really plan for it. Hmm perhaps I can drive up there and fly home.:rolleyes:

Well I alway try hard to sell your cars...

Hey if you want you could fly in to Madison, WI and I could swing over and pick you up.

But driving is so much more fun..

Rich, I am serioulsy thinking about making the hump up there. It will cost me plenty back and forth, and I didn't really plan for it. Hmm perhaps I can drive up there and fly home.:rolleyes:
It would be great to see you GMAN!!!

:eek: Rich buying another Mark!!!!! - heheh or just trying to sell one for you?

Smooches hun!

ok this is what im talkin about, its a 4 hour and some change drive from chicago for me and markofdeath so i think ill be cruizin up to show u all whats up with the side pipes and my new true duels set up with the mangnaflow....ill show u what a revv off really is hahahah. but on a more seriouse note i will be there haha

a rev off huh? Wonder if my straight pipes are louder? Can't wait to meet all of you guys, and girl... :)

Can't wait to meet all of you guys, and girl... :)

there should be more than just 1 girl there, as long as debi finds her way!! ms chickenviii will be there (hey shes a member lol) i think 02asdfghjkl is bringing ms 02asdfgjkl (lol), krys bailed :( , i dunno if the godfather is bringing the godmother;)

there should be more than just 1 girl there, as long as debi finds her way!! ms chickenviii will be there (hey shes a member lol) i think 02asdfghjkl is bringing ms 02asdfgjkl (lol), krys bailed :( , i dunno if the godfather is bringing the godmother;)

Just me this year.

Oh Hell they started tearing up the street.. but they are starting about 4 blocks down so my block will be ok...

what you are going to need to do to get to my house is if you are coming from the south go one block north of the Dairy Queen this will be Oaks St. drive Oaks Street until it curves on to Park St. then turn left and head up Bluff St. to my house.

If coming from the north turn left one block sort of the Dairy Queen.

Wife Lied... had called me on the way to work. What she saw was the dropping off of some of the sewer pipes that area going in. Street is still open with no construction yet.

Last edited:
Oh Hell they started tearing up the street.. but they are starting about 4 blocks down so my block will be ok...

what you are going to need to do to get to my house is if you are coming from the south go one block north of the Dairy Queen this will be Oaks St. drive Oaks Street until it curves on to Park St. then turn left and head up Bluff St. to my house.

If coming from the north turn left one block sort of the Dairy Queen.

Wife Lied... had called me on the way to work. What she saw was the dropping off of some of the sewer pipes that area going in. Street is still open with no construction yet.

ARG!!!! WTF!!! i wrote all the instructions out then i read the edit, yup those tests in school (read it all before you do anything tests) yup i failed those too lol

hello everyone i had hoped to make it up but we have a problem at work that will cause me to cancel. will see how things go might get off early to make it up sat night. jd

Meet most of ya! :) Too many Goldwings though if ya ask me ;)

I sure hope the weather stays clear for the cruise though!

Well there's a blue gen 1 with Jersey tags in the parking lot so we're assuming that's him. It got in VERY late last night.

yeah now we just gotta figure out what room he's in so we can make sure he has a idea of whats going on today, there is kinda a time schedule, im about ready to call the front desk and see if they can tell me where the silly brit is.......

thats martin for sure, jersey tags. just walk through and bang on every door asking if a silly brit is inside, you'll eventually find him lmao!

Members online

No members online now.
Back