3rd Annual Boscobel Beach Party Thread

I just picked up a 97 mark a couple of day ago. It needs some work so I'm hoping to swing by the party, I should have it ready by then.

ok this is what im talkin about, its a 4 hour and some change drive from chicago for me and markofdeath so i think ill be cruizin up to show u all whats up with the side pipes and my new true duels set up with the mangnaflow....ill show u what a revv off really is hahahah. but on a more seriouse note i will be there haha

This trip is gonna cost me considerably more than my car is worth! Lol. Oh well, all in a good cause! :)

Your coming Blue?

So who has the travel record this year? I am just glad I can make it for once!

Yup, im coming! Im going from here, to NJ then onto WI, then back down to here. 4700 miles. (might be buying a house on our way up in NC too!)

See you there unity! :cool:

So I just took off work and am officially coming to the party!

The only little problem is that I might not have a Mark....

I'll be looking, but I just haven't found the right one yet.

Kustomizing Kid,

Don't worry, last year I rented a Cadillac. It's just as much about the people as it is about the cars. We're just happy you can make it!

But if you have a Caddy, back of the exhaust line for the cruise :) lol

This trip is gonna cost me considerably more than my car is worth! Lol. Oh well, all in a good cause! :)

Well I'm happy that you are taking your money to come to Boscobel.. I'll do my best to make it a worth while time

This year is gonna be a blast!

Smooches!
MsM8

Look who's back from the Dead... Thought that maybe you weren't coming LOL

Your coming Blue?

So who has the travel record this year? I am just glad I can make it for once!

Well Martin's round about way of coming to WI will beat Torquemonkey's trip from AZ.

Good to hear you are going to make the trip this year. Good to have new faces at the meet, you along with unity, and Martin.

There will be a few others from my motorcycle forum who learned about our party and asked if they could come. The more the merrier.

Maybe I can get one of those bikers to take me for a ride! I would soooo love to have a bike...just can't find one with air ride....go figure - lol!

Not dead Rich....just super busy. Looing so forward to the drive, kciking back and enjoying the company! Cant wait to see all my old Hotties and meeting new ones!!!

Smooches!

You know my 97 is for sale.
0002010F.gif

Possibly. We are coming direct now though, rather than going up to NJ and then across - worked out that it would just be cheaper and easier to just fly there some other time.

We are leaving on thursday 17th - just gonna drive straight up, only stops being for fuel.

Oh... what 'supplies' should i bring? Beer? Anything other suggestions?

Reference those templates: I never forgot, just haven't had the time recently - car has been troublesome and i lost some of the originals - only way i can replicate is to pull apart my housings and start over - i will do it, but after the meet - i can't risk taking them apart now and end up running out of time!

Martin just map out where all your LvC friends are located and get there numbers just in case....

Ah... no worries Rich - just renewed my AAA and will have most of my tools with me. Reckon i'll be ok anyway - car is very reliable, just silly things acting up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back