2nd Annual LvC Boscobel Beach Party

Just had to have some fun Frogman LOL... Some don't realize you actually have a sense of humor. LOL....:D

He does not....he just studders every now and then ;)

Frogman, are you going to make it to Rich's this year. I could search this thread and read every one of your posts....but then I'd need pills!!!! - lol

It would be nice to meet you!!! ;)

Debi

Man I canot wait for this meet, I still gotta decide on which hotel to stay at. I am booking a room this week.

Hey Rich I may be bringing a group of friends with me, Don't know exactly yet, when I told them about the beach party, Live bands, the cruise, great people, and of course the beer:Beer They figured why not sounds like a great time.

This is going to be a blast.

Man I canot wait for this meet, I still gotta decide on which hotel to stay at. I am booking a room this week.

Hey Rich I may be bringing a group of friends with me, Don't know exactly yet, when I told them about the beach party, Live bands, the cruise, great people, and of course the beer:Beer They figured why not sounds like a great time.

Are they going to do to do the driving Conti, or are you. :D

Good to hear Conti... Friends are always welcome..

Are they going to do to do the driving Conti, or are you. :D

LOL pepps, you know I will be driving my car, but we may be bringing another vehicle, we won't all fit in the Lincoln thats for sure. We just need to figure out who is camping and who is getting rooms. Probably get rooms at the Fennimore.

Fennimore has nice suites that a group could split nice and cheap...

Oh Conti... I'd let the more experienced Driver drive the curves... Oh and who may know how to drive in something more than Chicago traffic LOL...

Beach Party Update:

Had a meeting with our local Lion's club. Looks like the Lion's will be handling the Saturday night Drag races.
YES!!!!!
They are going to turn it into a 50/50 fundraiser. The person with the fastest run will get 50% of the pot. Money will be donated to help with the building of our new Emergency Room.. I'm guessing that Debi will just have to deal with the old one this year. LOL..

YES!!!! ...wait a minute...there is like 25 peple in your town Rich, 50% should go back in the track for the 3rd BBP!!!

They haven't set up the fee per run but I'm guessing it will be like $1.00 per run. Everyone is welcome to race.

YES!!!!!

Race Details will be discussed on Friday night of the Beach Party. Get your Motors Running..

IS IT TIME YET!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back