2nd Annual LvC Boscobel Beach Party

mespock said:
I'll bid.. umm.... 4 suicide burgers! and a splash of Mad Dog 357 on the chicken's palm..:drunk:

Ooo I just got a horrid picture in my head... yuck....:yuck:

Of chicken and torquemonkey...:bowrofl:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Guys we got a bunch of snow on the ground now... Makes me thing we should have the beach party today... So we go sledding or snowmobiling instead of driving car LOL.....

Beer stays colder longer, and the burgers will keep you warm inside and out.

mespock said:
Who said anything about Mark VIIIs and snow? LOL.... :D
Good point.

Winter is finally here. Can you tell which is the favorite.

LSESnow.JPG

TCSnow.JPG

Mark7Snow.JPG

169-6981_IMG.JPG

The one all snug and warm... the one that you want to treat you nice after it treated you bad... LOL...

You know it's not all the salt and crap on the out side that I wash off enough it's the crap you get on the inside that pisses me off more, because you can't get a nice area to clean out the crap. Unless you have a nice warm garage with plenty of space. I'm not that fortunate.

Ya. These cars are galvanized and pre-primed via "dip & roll" so they can take the crap. Its the carpet that takes the salt abuse. I have two sets of mats, a winter set and a summer set. The winter set being the originals that were already worn, the summer set being new ones.

But I too wish I had a place to work on the car in winter, a heated garage would be nice. My Mark needs a good clay-bar and wax - needs it REALLY bad :(

unity said:
Ya. These cars are galvanized and pre-primed via "dip & roll" so they can take the crap. Its the carpet that takes the salt abuse. I have two sets of mats, a winter set and a summer set. The winter set being the originals that were already worn, the summer set being new ones.

But I too wish I had a place to work on the car in winter, a heated garage would be nice. My Mark needs a good clay-bar and wax - needs it REALLY bad :(

I have some nice heavy duty truck mats for winter.. Something that keeps the water off the carpet until it either dries out I get to dump it out.

OK. I'm signed up. Having some trouble with the little lady, though. She doesn't seem to think it is an appropriate honeymoon.

95Pred8r said:
OK. I'm signed up. Having some trouble with the little lady, though. She doesn't seem to think it is an appropriate honeymoon.

Bah! Label it a "pre-" Honeymoon and let the chips fall where they may. Perhaps you can romanticize the trip up a bit with bringing along your guitar and serenade her around the campfire.

:cool:

Beach Party Update:

Had a meeting with our local Lion's club. Looks like the Lion's will be handling the Saturday night Drag races.

They are going to turn it into a 50/50 fundraiser. The person with the fastest run will get 50% of the pot. Money will be donated to help with the building of our new Emergency Room.. I'm guessing that Debi will just have to deal with the old one this year. LOL..

They haven't set up the fee per run but I'm guessing it will be like $1.00 per run. Everyone is welcome to race.

Race Details will be discussed on Friday night of the Beach Party. Get your Motors Running..

There you go everybody. Another reason to come to this meet. You get to come hang out with people you converse with all the time, party, check out some of the most beautiful cars on earth, eat some suicide burgers, cruise through beautiful(seriously amazingly beautiful) country. Plus...... TAX DEDUCTIBLE DRAG RACING!!!! That may be the most amazing 4 word phrase in the history of the english language. Come on people, sign up!

There you go everybody. Another reason to come to this meet. You get to come hang out with people you converse with all the time, party, check out some of the most beautiful cars on earth, eat some suicide burgers, cruise through beautiful(seriously amazingly beautiful) country. Plus...... TAX DEDUCTIBLE DRAG RACING!!!! That may be the most amazing 4 word phrase in the history of the english language. Come on people, sign up!

Yeah what he said. :D

and dont forget to WASH YOUR HANDS, i will never forget the pain!!!!!!!
LOLOLOL....lololol....hahahhehehehehaa....lolol - you had to have been there!!! He ain't playn though! lolol

Hey Rich, you sure I am gonna get there in time to get my mods done and run, with all working? Let me know if I need to up it a day...(does anyone know how to "camp'?)!

No Kidding - this is the party of year people - fly, drive, camel, you gotta be there!

Sure looking forward to seeing everyone again!!! Rich n Heather, Pepp, Torq, Pred, Mrs Chickie and Chickie, Rich, Heather, Mike n Dad, Conti, Trucker, the list of LVC HOTTIES goes on and on!!! I can't wait!!

Rich is hookin it up!!!!! Awesome job old boy!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!

SMOOCHES!!!! SEE YA THERE!!!!
MsM8

Members online

Back