2nd Annual LvC Boscobel Beach Party

Just to remind everyone. Dave (Jibit) and I will be leaving by June 12th for a 2 week motorcycle trip out west. We are staring in our new movie "Wild Goats". We will not be back until late June then there is the July 4th holiday where I'll be gone up nort' Wisconsin for about a week. So I'll need the help of those coming to talk the meet up and draw some new members to come.

Pepps I'm sure you'll run your post count up during this time LOL..

A quick note for those coming that Friday Night at the Kiker's is a Pot luck BBQ. I'll supply the Burgers... the rest are up to you guy... BYOB...

I know this is a little early but I just need to get this out to you before I forget... I'm old...

Come on people this meet will be a Blast there is still time to plan on being there. :cool:

OK here's the callenge.... whoever is listed on the meet sign up... your task is to bring a friend... Try to convince one more person LvC member or not to come along and join the fun.

Derek I forgive you of this task LOL.. Your wife and the distance you are coming is fair enough..

But everyone else... bring a friend... If they bring a car even better but with the price of gas I can understand...

I'm leaving on a 15 day trip shortly and I am leaving the task of getting everyone excited about the Beach Party up to all of you...

Pepps don't go crazy :D We don't need a post a day or a bump LOL.. this thread is stuck!...

Challenge accepted! I'll be bringing one NON-LVC member friend!

OK here's the callenge.... whoever is listed on the meet sign up... your task is to bring a friend... Try to convince one more person LvC member or not to come along and join the fun.

Derek I forgive you of this task LOL.. Your wife and the distance you are coming is fair enough..

But everyone else... bring a friend... If they bring a car even better but with the price of gas I can understand...

I'm leaving on a 15 day trip shortly and I am leaving the task of getting everyone excited about the Beach Party up to all of you...

Pepps don't go crazy :D We don't need a post a day or a bump LOL.. this thread is stuck!...

I wish I could! If it counts, I am driving up with a new member, Ohiorudeboy (upon Richs insistence..."following" ORB)..everyone else is afraid to ride with me...something about Iowa...I dont know..lol ;)

Can't wait to see everyone again!!

Smooches
MsM8

I wish I could! If it counts, I am driving up with a new member, Ohiorudeboy (upon Richs insistence..."following" ORB)..everyone else is afraid to ride with me...something about Iowa...I dont know..lol ;)

Can't wait to see everyone again!!

Smooches
MsM8

I am not afraid to ride with you Debi ;)

You have one cool Aunt Chickie ;)

Rich, Pepp's too Hot! He has too many women, and I just got freed, and enjoying it!

Smooch!

Pepp, if LVC had a pink blushing smiley - it'd be right here! So the pink lickin smiley will have to do :p

Smooch ;)
Debi

Members online

Back