2012 LVC Calander Entries!!!!!

Is this going to be the year of the white / non-five star having LS's?? lol I may have to submit a pic if that's the case!

Submit one. Only 11 so far. Good location and good shot is all you need.:)

I would like to EDIT my entry!

Car042.jpg

The deadline for entries is Sep 18th at midnight.

Rollin,

Clould you clarify this... (I think you are saying we have the entire day of the 18th to send an entry)

Sep 18th at midnight: Techically this is 1 minute after Saturday Sept 17th ends, the first minute of Sunday the 18th.
(i.e. Midnight is the beginning of a new day, not the end).

Do we have the whole day of Sunday Sept 18?
(i.e. until 11:59PM standard time/23:59 military time on 09/18/2011?)

It would be disappointing for some to send their entries on the 18th and not really be accepted.

I'll try to get an entry in before the 18th...

(30+ years working on IBM Mainframes, Servers and PC's across multiple time zones on different continents makes me think this way, questioning time of day)

Have till the end of the day sunday on the 18th.

dayummm hadnt realized the date was approaching soo fast!

hopefully i get my LSE front conversion done in time!!! :D

waiting on angel eyes to get to me then gonna get on my shot not to mention cutting and buffing my car!!!

Xford needs to get in here with one of his new pics.

Imageshack dummied down the quality heavily, but the hi-res is way more clear.

2012calendarog.png

May overwrite this entry, couldn't find a good photoshoot location, but figured I would enter this one in the meantime.

Been at Disneyworld for a week with the kids. I expected way more entries.:(

8 days left to enter guys.

Really?? you have plenty of pics in the picture thread....

why haven't you posted yet???????? You probably have one of the best looking Lse's on Lvc.

youre right, lol. i guess ill just throw one of those in for now.

Come on guys, get those pictures in. I don't have my car or else my ls would be on this thread.

You don't have to have the most modded ls out there to enter, just wash your ls, find a good spot to have great scenery, and snap some poses with your ls.

Let's not let this die out like ls of the month did.

Yeah guys. Lets get some pictures and submit them. Last year, we had 24 entries. I thought for sure we woudl have more this year.

Already, the MarkVIII guys have 22 entries. They are still submitting pictures. Last year, the Mark guys had 35 entries. They might beat that this year.

CalendarShot.jpg

I dont have the best camera, but I put a lot of thought into the location to take this photo. I hope you like my submission!!

That is a great looking LS and location!

You guys that live in beautiful states need to represent here.

Thanks Andrizzle. I should have started submitting pictures for the calendar 6 years ago when I got the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back