2012 LVC Calander Entries!!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Now taking 2012 LVC Calander entries. Your calander submission can be any size. If your image makes the top 12, your "original" image of your entry needs to be at least 2000 pixels. That way the image quality of the calander is will be good.

The deadline for entries is Sep 18th at midnight.

NO PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES!!!!!!!!

You can only enter one picture.

Let the fun begin.:)

2012 LVC Calander Cover Submissions

The 2012 LVC Calander will need a cover. Group shots are good. Anyone wanting to photoshop a cover using different LSes or shots will be good to.

Examples of past covers.

testcover.jpg

493795064v15_480x480_Front.jpg

I like this one... took it couple days ago, but I have some other interesting places to take some shots at so I'll keep em coming!

callander.jpg

I like this one... took it couple days ago, but I have some other interesting places to take some shots at so I'll keep em coming!

callander.jpg

Only one picture can be submitted of your LS. If you want this picture to be your entry, leave it. If not, delete it.

BTW Don't forget to photoshop out licenses plates. If you do forget, I will get it.:)

Crap, I've got to get my Rotorpros installed and calipers painted before the deadline!

Also need to start hunting for a good photo site.

:eek:

+1 on the photo site ive tried posting pics with flickr and the site doesnt except the photo......:mad:

Im surprised there isn't that many entries yet.

If you want to post on here from flickr you need the static farm photo link

If you find the image you want don't open it in lightbox. Open it in the view all sizes page and from there right click and open the image in a new tab. It should open up by itself and the link will be to one of there image farms with the static image link. You can use that with tags

That's how I do it. If there is an easier way I'm sure someone will chime in

This will be fun. I gotta get a new front lip installed, then I'll take a pic. But where should I take it? Decisions, decisions...

Last year, we had 24 entries. Lets beat that. Keep posting entries guys.:)

If you find the image you want don't open it in lightbox. Open it in the view all sizes page and from there right click and open the image in a new tab. It should open up by itself and the link will be to one of there image farms with the static image link. You can use that with tags

That's how I do it. If there is an easier way I'm sure someone will chime in[/quote]

Thanks a lot ive been trying to achieve this for a while now!!

Its crazy I want to post a pic but i havent decided wich one yet :(

This will be fun. I gotta get a new front lip installed, then I'll take a pic. But where should I take it? Decisions, decisions...

What did you get Pektel??? I hope it's not what I think it is lol???

Nothing new, just replacing the one on there with the same thing. The mechanic somehow broke the current one over the winter.

Rather be cruising Woodward but iI got out today to snap some pics with my EVO 3D. Not pro but I think they came out alright.
LVCCalanderEntry.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back