2006 LS trim options?

Yes black. Well I've never seen hid's on one that didn't have the nav and thx. And we all know I've looked at ls's cross country. I live in Illinois. My first was from Missouri, then I drove to long island but didn't like the one I was going for. Stopped at 2 more in new York (dear new York people, take better care of your cars lol) didn't like the other 2 either then found one in Pennsylvania. Then the next was from Iowa and then this current one is from the home land Illinois :).

And yes black. Your actually really lucky I've never seen a black one with dove. I've seen a tan or 2 and lots of black but never dove.

Also black was not avaliable on certain colors including the ceramic white. But still I can't say I remember seeing a white one with dove either. That camel is everywhere. I see the dove alot in the vivid red ones.

I think ima have to wash her and upload some pics lol.

Be prepared to look for 12-18 months to find an 06 with under 40k that has the options you want and a dove interior in either silver or white.

In like 03,04,05 they made about 20k ls's. In 06 they only made 8000. Not to mention dove wasn't very popular. Trust me. I'm looking to own 4 or 5 of these. All with super low miles and all loaded up. I've already been looking for 5 months.

...and i thought i was the only one this crazy :D... i can completely appreciate your dedication... hopefully it wont take that long :confused: ...i had my 2002 for 6 yrs so the wait is worth it, or at least i think so... i already have a '02 accord ex coupe as a "in the mean-time-vehicle/dailydriver"... pretty damn good on gas btw

I want an '06 in silver birch or white ceramic with the dove interior, woodgrain steering wheel & dash, moonroof, heated and cooled front seats...and thats all i need...is that still gonna take over a year to find?? lol

That'd be most wonderful lol. I'm almost giving up on the ls hunt. But when people post new pics it keeps me motivated to want one.

I jus want one with under 25k that has all the options. In white, red, black, cashmere, or silver.. Or all of the above. Or even one that has under 25k all the options and if it's cheap enough the color does not even matter because I'll paint it.

I just plan on spending alot of money on it and also keepin it for another 10-15 years so mileage is very important to me. Especially since I'm not mechanically inclined at all

Ive yet to see a white 06 in person. Ive only seen one other 06 around here and it was a dark cherry metallic.

Yes black. Well I've never seen hid's on one that didn't have the nav and thx. And we all know I've looked at ls's cross country. I live in Illinois. My first was from Missouri, then I drove to long island but didn't like the one I was going for. Stopped at 2 more in new York (dear new York people, take better care of your cars lol) didn't like the other 2 either then found one in Pennsylvania. Then the next was from Iowa and then this current one is from the home land Illinois :).

And yes black. Your actually really lucky I've never seen a black one with dove. I've seen a tan or 2 and lots of black but never dove.

Also black was not avaliable on certain colors including the ceramic white. But still I can't say I remember seeing a white one with dove either. That camel is everywhere. I see the dove alot in the vivid red ones.

Ceramic white and dove...unicorn?? lol ... base model...except with chrome wheels and parking sensors...:confused: idk, i give up lol

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...pp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national&listType=1

...and i thought i was the only one this crazy :D... i can completely appreciate your dedication... hopefully it wont take that long :confused: ...i had my 2002 for 6 yrs so the wait is worth it, or at least i think so... i already have a '02 accord ex coupe as a "in the mean-time-vehicle/dailydriver"... pretty damn good on gas btw

I want an '06 in silver birch or white ceramic with the dove interior, woodgrain steering wheel & dash, moonroof, heated and cooled front seats...and thats all i need...is that still gonna take over a year to find?? lol

Haha I had an inbetween vehicle once. It was an 04 LSE. Haha. After I wrecked my 06 before I could find another. I couldn't be without one haha.

The dove will be the killer on your hunt! But I'll keep an eye out. Daily I check autotrader, cars.com, eBay, lemon free, and most of the well known large cities on Craigslist. It's a hassle. But I know when that one comes up I'll be so excited. And it'll all be worth it.

Haha I had an inbetween vehicle once. It was an 04 LSE. Haha. After I wrecked my 06 before I could find another. I couldn't be without one haha.

The dove will be the killer on your hunt! But I'll keep an eye out. Daily I check autotrader, cars.com, eBay, lemon free, and most of the well known large cities on Craigslist. It's a hassle. But I know when that one comes up I'll be so excited. And it'll all be worth it.

^ thanks alot :( ...im missing my '02 more everyday lol and im well aware of your sexy red '04 LSE "in-between" vehicle... ya jerk haha...some of us can only afford one at a time :cool: so im gonna keep an eye out! although it appears im gonna have some competition :rolleyes: ...thanks again!

Mine has to have every damn option + under 25k lol. So you'll probably find one before me.

Since were on the subject...

does anyone know if any 06 ceramic whites came with black interior?

I've yet to see one

I have also yet to see one! :/. Which completely makes me sad. Because today alot of new cars are white with black leather and it's sexy as sh!t!! If I get one and no one buys my black seats and door panels then I'm just going to convert it to black. I'll just have to find a dash and a few other pieces. Also never seen black in cashmere tricoat, light tundra, or light French silk.

I have also yet to see one! :/. Which completely makes me sad. Because today alot of new cars are white with black leather and it's sexy as sh!t!! If I get one and no one buys my black seats and door panels then I'm just going to convert it to black. I'll just have to find a dash and a few other pieces. Also never seen black in cashmere tricoat, light tundra, or light French silk.

damm forgot you have those. Wish i could buy them...my interior is starting to show 9 years and 128k miles of wear

That'd be most wonderful lol. I'm almost giving up on the ls hunt. But when people post new pics it keeps me motivated to want one.

I jus want one with under 25k that has all the options. In white, red, black, cashmere, or silver.. Or all of the above. Or even one that has under 25k all the options and if it's cheap enough the color does not even matter because I'll paint it.

I just plan on spending alot of money on it and also keepin it for another 10-15 years so mileage is very important to me. Especially since I'm not mechanically inclined at all

You, sir, are truly dedicated to these cars. And I think that is just plain awesome :D

I'm really starting to fall in love with mine and I've only had her for a month and a half!

Well the navigation and THX are together. So if it has one it has the other. Chrome wheels are an option along with heated rear seats, side curtain airbags, hid headlights, back up sensors, I don't know. Let me think. Mines an 06 loaded and here's how the window sticker looks.

Elite package:
Chrome wheels
Advance trac
Hid headlights
Nav/thx

Premium package:
Wood trim
Moonroof
Heated cooled seats
Adj rear head restraints

Then single options added were
Side curtain airbags
Heated rear seats
Memory pedals
Rear park asst

Does not say anything about folding mirrors. Although
All my 06's have had that. And also if your does not have the wood yes it has silver trim. It is possible for it not to have heated and cooled seats. And if you don't have the thx/nav it's either a 6disk changer or a cassette player which is base.

Too make it even more confusing some of the package items can be had individually as options. For example, I have the Premium package, but also AdvanceTrac.

06 LS options

HID's and Nav/THX are not a package deal, the only options that can't be had individually are the folding mirrors (w/ auto dimming driver's side), wood trim, cargo net and the adjustable rear head restraints. You also have to have the heated/cooled front seats to get the rear heated seat option. See attached pic's for options and int/ext color combo's.

I'm also in the market right now as T-Money knows.... I've been looking for at least 2 months for the right combination(s).

Long_Island_LS - this one is close, I don't know if you came across it or not? plus they just dropped the price recently about 2K

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=b&num_records=25&cardist=229&standard=false

HDDave i looked at that one too...right color combination, but its the base model (no woodgrain) with too many miles :( ...i appreciate the help though, and you have one sexy black LS btw!

my 06 didnt have stock hids but had thx/nav. it also has the dove interior. didnt have heated backseats but had heated and cooled front seats. has backup sensors too.

I know it's not an '06, but I don't have factory nav/thx but have factory HID's. Hard to believe they only made 8,000 of these in '06!

Haha. I wonder if for 06 there was just a list of all the options and you just checked the ones you wanted. Because some of the combinations I'm hearing about are very random. Only one thing that's a guarantee is if you have nav you have thx lol.

Members online

Back