2006 LS trim options?

Long_Island_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
OK, so we know my '02 is totaled :mad: im not happy about this...anyway, its time for an '06

...my question is....what the hell are the trim packages for these things???

..some have folding mirrors, some dont...some have wood grain, some have ugly silver trim...some have chrome wheels, some dont...some have THX, some dont... some have HIDs, some dont... so what gives???

...used to be either base, sport or LSE on the gen I... what happened?? lol

any help is appreciated....

...and if anyone comes across a silver birch or ceramic white '06 with grey interior, wood grain and under 50k miles...please let me knoww asap!! :D

Mine is the Elite package and has everything. THX nav, wood, chrome rims, HIDs, heated cooled seats, heated back seats, folding mirrors, basically everything. I think the package below that is called the Ultimate package or something and I don't know what the base package is called but I've seen several "base" 06 LS's. Not very impressive to say the least.

Well the navigation and THX are together. So if it has one it has the other. Chrome wheels are an option along with heated rear seats, side curtain airbags, hid headlights, back up sensors, I don't know. Let me think. Mines an 06 loaded and here's how the window sticker looks.

Elite package:
Chrome wheels
Advance trac
Hid headlights
Nav/thx

Premium package:
Wood trim
Moonroof
Heated cooled seats
Adj rear head restraints

Then single options added were
Side curtain airbags
Heated rear seats
Memory pedals
Rear park asst

Does not say anything about folding mirrors. Although
All my 06's have had that. And also if your does not have the wood yes it has silver trim. It is possible for it not to have heated and cooled seats. And if you don't have the thx/nav it's either a 6disk changer or a cassette player which is base.

The most basic 06 will at least have all the LSE features minus the spoiler and the tails. And it says LS V8 instead of LSE.

I dont know what the actual packages are but i have every option you could get except for the sat radio tuner and the engine block heater.

Yup. On the door by the window switch. They are heated and cooled.

Well the navigation and THX are together. So if it has one it has the other. Chrome wheels are an option along with heated rear seats, side curtain airbags, hid headlights, back up sensors, I don't know. Let me think. Mines an 06 loaded and here's how the window sticker looks.

Elite package:
Chrome wheels
Advance trac
Hid headlights
Nav/thx

Premium package:
Wood trim
Moonroof
Heated cooled seats
Adj rear head restraints

Then single options added were
Side curtain airbags
Heated rear seats
Memory pedals
Rear park asst

Does not say anything about folding mirrors. Although
All my 06's have had that. And also if your does not have the wood yes it has silver trim. It is possible for it not to have heated and cooled seats. And if you don't have the thx/nav it's either a 6disk changer or a cassette player which is base.

...thanks T-Money...this is getting me somewhere...perfect

...I want the woodgrain and the heated cooled seats most importantly, moon-roof is a non-negotiable must ... the sound system is coming out regardless, so no matter on the THX..side curtain airbags are a pretty damn good option to have... and as far as the rear heated seats...would be nice, but i dont sit back there so who cares :D ...and the folding mirrors and parking assist are also no biggies...

...thanks for the help so far

I might be wrong. I dont ever sit back there i just know i have them.

edit: LOL....that sucks. I wonder if they could be rigged up to cool also??

Long long ago when I first got the ls I thought it was heated and cooled too. Then a smart ass friend of mine proved me wrong. Lol.

Black you know me. If its not completely loaded I don't even bother looking at it. That one has it all. Even the heated rear seats!

But I think they have the color wrong. Looks more like cashmere tricoat to me. Also it has been in a fender bender. :/.

So if it has the Nav does it have HIDs, or are those an option and not part of a package?

Package Deal. The nav hids thx are always together. Although I have seen one with all that but no chromes. And vise versa I've seen base models that have chrome wheels. So the wheels musta been a stand alone as well as stashed in the elite package if you got that

Package Deal. The nav hids thx are always together. Although I have seen one with all that but no chromes. And vise versa I've seen base models that have chrome wheels. So the wheels musta been a stand alone as well as stashed in the elite package if you got that

Gotcha ok

But I think they have the color wrong. Looks more like cashmere tricoat to me. Also it has been in a fender bender. :/.

...and yea, that too lol... its such a horrible color, it looks like putty...ew

even the silver birch isnt as nice as the silver frost i had, but i cant have it all unfortunately! :(

..i knowww, but that tan interior is killin me...not a fan... i love the dove interior...if it was the right colors id be all over it!!...thanks though

Be prepared to look for 12-18 months to find an 06 with under 40k that has the options you want and a dove interior in either silver or white.

In like 03,04,05 they made about 20k ls's. In 06 they only made 8000. Not to mention dove wasn't very popular. Trust me. I'm looking to own 4 or 5 of these. All with super low miles and all loaded up. I've already been looking for 5 months.

Ive always wondered if you could get the HID's alone without any other option.

Be prepared to look for 12-18 months to find an 06 with under 40k that has the options you want and a dove interior in either silver or white.

In like 03,04,05 they made about 20k ls's. In 06 they only made 8000. Not to mention dove wasn't very popular. Trust me. I'm looking to own 4 or 5 of these. All with super low miles and all loaded up. I've already been looking for 5 months.

So the black was more common than the dove?

Guess im glad i have dove.

Members online

Back