2006 LS trim options?

My 06 has every option for the 06 year except for heated rear seats. I'm pretty sure that you could get them with HIDs without some of the other options, but they were listed on the sticker as being part of the Elite Package.

For the curious.

Elite package included
17" 5-spoke chrome wheels
Advance Trac
HID headlamps
Navigation/THX audio

Premium package added
Wood Applique
Shifter/steering wheel wood/leather
moonroof
Heated/cooled front seats
adjustable rear head restraints

Separate line item options were
Side curtain airbags
Memory adjustable pedals
Extended rear park assist
Cashmere tri-coat

Package Deal. The nav hids thx are always together. Although I have seen one with all that but no chromes. And vise versa I've seen base models that have chrome wheels. So the wheels musta been a stand alone as well as stashed in the elite package if you got that

My '06 has Nav/THX, HIDS, rear heated seats, back up sensors but no chrome wheels.

I pulled my 2006 brochure out last night and here is how it was listed there.
The only thing that I see that is a bit deceiving is that the Rear Park Assist and the Side Curtain air bags were listed seperately when in fact they were actually a combined option.

AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT

• High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps
  • 17” 5-spoke chrome-aluminum wheels
  • 16” 7-spoke polished-aluminum wheels (*for vehicles requiring snow chains only*)
  • AdvanceTrac® electronic stability enhancement system
  • Lincoln Soundmark® Audiophile® AM/FM stereo with 6-disc in-dash CD changer, 210 watts, and SIRIUS Satellite Radio capability
  • Lincoln Soundmark THX™ Certified Audio System, including touch-screen DVD/Satellite Navigation System and AM/FM stereo with 6-disc CD changer, and SIRIUS Satellite Radio capability (*not available in AK or HI*)
  • SIRIUS Satellite Radio service (*dealer-installed option*)
  • Heated and cooled perforated leather-trimmed driver and front-passenger seats
  • Heated rear seats (*requires heated and cooled front seats*)
  • Power-adjustable pedals with memory
  • Power moonroof
  • Side-curtain airbags
  • Extended Rear Park Assist

***SPECIAL PACKAGES***

PREMIUM PACKAGE
  • Lincoln Soundmark® Audiophile® AM/FM stereo with 6-disc in-dash CD changer
  • American walnut burl on leather-wrapped steering wheel, shift knob, instrument panel and door trim panels
  • Heated and cooled front seats
  • Power moonroof
  • Adjustable rear head restraints
  • Cargo net
  • Folding sideview mirrors
  • Auto-dimming driver’s side mirror with memory

ELITE PACKAGE in addition to and including PREMIUM PACKAGE

• Lincoln Soundmark THX Certified Audio and Navigation System
  • AdvanceTrac electronic stability enhancement system
  • 17” 5-spoke chrome-aluminum wheels
  • High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps

does anyone know if any 06 ceramic whites came with black interior?

I've yet to see one

I have also yet to see one! :/. Which completely makes me sad. Because today alot of new cars are white with black leather and it's sexy as sh!t!! If I get one and no one buys my black seats and door panels then I'm just going to convert it to black. I'll just have to find a dash and a few other pieces. Also never seen black in cashmere tricoat, light tundra, or light French silk.

T-Money,
This might help with your search.

For 2006 Ceramic White was only available with Camel or Dove interior, no Black.
A Black interior was also not available with Light Tundra (Camel only) or Cashmere.

BTW, in 2005, a black interior was not available on Light French Silk, however in 2006 it was.

Also, in case you aren't already using it, I would recommend trying searchtempest.com or autotempest.com.
It really helped me in my search. My car was advertised only on Craigslist and was over 400 miles away. I would never had seen the ad without these.

Members online

Back