2000 LS PATs/PCM/Key issue?? plus dealership nightmare

Looks like the plug to your DCCV to me. Is your climate controls responding accordingly?

Looks like the plug to your DCCV to me. Is your climate controls responding accordingly?

Heh what's funny is I was nosing around for the dccv when I found this because my a/c blows hot and when heat or a/c on the lights dim and the car hesitates...but fog light makes sense to cuz I'm missing the passenger foglight

Heh what's funny is I was nosing around for the dccv when I found this because my a/c blows hot and when heat or a/c on the lights dim and the car hesitates...but fog light makes sense to cuz I'm missing the passenger foglight

That wire looks too short to reach the fog light.

also northface, you are missing a piece of plastic between the headlights, at the bottom of each picture.

Finally what caused your problem? I have a ls 2001 and I have the same code pats 16

Finally what caused your problem? I have a ls 2001 and I have the same code pats 16

Well, if you read the whole thread, the answer was apparently in post # 42. The guy you are asking hasn't been on here since early 2013, so I doubt that he will be answering.

[Quote = "joegr, mensaje: 2037417549, miembro de: 5534"] Bueno, si usted lee todo el hilo, la respuesta fue aparentemente en post # 42. El chico que está pidiendo no ha estado aquí desde principios de 2013, por lo que dudar de que se responda. [/ quote]
Sorry, I'm not very good for English, so the problem was with your alternator?

I haven't had a PATS problem (though I did have to replace one of my alternators). In this particular case, the PATS code 16 problem was a bad PCM relay and/or bad hack job of converting to an electric fan.

I haven't had a PATS problem (though I did have to replace one of my alternators). In this particular case, the PATS code 16 problem was a bad PCM relay and/or bad hack job of converting to an electric fan.
The pcm relay that is inside the hood? Try scanning but do not enter the scanner says error

Yes, under the hood. You really need to correctly trouble shoot it. First, I'd verify that power is getting to the PCM.

Yes, under the hood. You really need to correctly trouble shoot it. First, I'd verify that power is getting to the PCM.
Apparently my pcm relay is fine I just replaced and it's still the same, I'm going to check my battery to find out if it's something related to my alternator or my pcm

Apparently my pcm relay is fine I just replaced and it's still the same, I'm going to check my battery to find out if it's something related to my alternator or my pcm

You'll go broke randomly throwing parts at it like that. There are troubleshooting procedures and charts that lead one through tests to determine where the problem is, instead of guessing at it. Some of the tests require dealer level equipment, and others do not.

[Quote = "joegr, mensaje: 817.323, miembro de: 5534"] P0420 es la eficiencia del Sistema Catalizador A continuación Banco Umbral 1

Probablemente tiene o ha tenido malos policías (bobina en bujía) y esto ha dañado su convertidor (s) catalítico.

La cuestión PATS es más probable que la antena o el clúster (el clúster es donde el módulo PATS es). Es un 99,99% seguro de que no es su PCM. Puede ser más seguro contando el código de error de dos dígitos PATS de la luz PATS. La próxima vez que parpadea rápidamente, simplemente deje la llave en. Después de un tiempo el rápido destello se detendrá y entonces parpadeará un código de dos dígitos unas cuantas veces. [/ Quote]
Good night, for a couple of months I have had a problem with my lincoln ls 2001 v8, when I put the key in position "on" flashes the witness pats and after it turns off I get code 16, any idea what the fault is ? The car does not start thanks to this

I feel like there is a communications problem. We're going in circles on this. Maybe if we go one step at a time?
Measure for power at the PCM. Check the continuous power circuit and the key on power circuit. What voltages do you get (both key on and key off)?

I feel like there is a communications problem. We're going in circles on this. Maybe if we go one step at a time?
Measure for power at the PCM. Check the continuous power circuit and the key on power circuit. What voltages do you get (both key on and key off)?

Up to the red line, there was no difference when opening and closing switch

Up to the red line, there was no difference when opening and closing switch

Sorry, but that is a completely useless answer. Red line of what? Don't answer. Do you really want any help here?

I need voltage readings, as in for example, "12.6 volts" Both power supplies will not read the same with the key on or off, only one of them will. Please do this accurately and precisely. Indicate the particular pin numbers that you are taking the readings from.

Sorry, but that is a completely useless answer. Red line of what? Don't answer. Do you really want any help here?

I need voltage readings, as in for example, "12.6 volts" Both power supplies will not read the same with the key on or off, only one of them will. Please do this accurately and precisely. Indicate the particular pin numbers that you are taking the readings from.
Friend, already solve my problem, it was a fuse or relay that is located behind the box of fuses that is inside the baul
20170517_111829.jpg

[Quote = "ivanmty, mensaje: 2037417536, miembro de: 27487"] Finalmente lo que causó el problema? Tengo un LS 2001 y tengo el mismo código acaricia 16 [/ quote]

At the end it was a fuse or relay that is on the side of the fuse box that is in the trunk

Members online

No members online now.
Back