1st Mark

blacklscgirl

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I got my first mark. Its a 93 and I basically got it for free. its red, but I think I am going to paint it black. It needs to be painted no matter what. It has new plugs wires fuel pump and sending unit. Going to pick it up in the next few days...put some ethanol free gas in it and park it till I clean it up...interior, tires, brakes, fluids, paint...all that good stuff. All in all its not a bad car. :)

Pics soon to come.

^^ especially when you factor in the " basically got it for free" part

congrads, what ever happened to the gen 1 interior being "uninviting"

worthless.gif

Thought you were dead set on a black on black 98? But as far as I'm concerned a 93 is much better then a 98.

Well....I was dead set on a gen 2 blk/blk, but right now I need to put my money into other things. so this will be a good car for me and its just a bonus that its a mark...i was looking at cheep rangers till this car fell into my lap. oh ya i forgot to say it does run. Later on, Ill get my blk/blk gen 2...dont you think for a minute that Ive given up on that.

And I said pics soon to come. I will probably be over there tomorrow and Ill take some pics then. I know it is hard for yall to wait but your just gunna have to. :p

I can not believe you settled for a lowly RED 1993!! I think the Aztecs are right the world is coming to an end!! :D LOL Coming from an owner of a lowly RED 1993. Bet you will love the car. Congrats.

Only time I think of a baboons ass is during sex.

leaving-1.gif

Thats all the old stuff they pulled out of it....it had been sitting for years. Its got all new stuff now. :D

Members online

Back