1998 Midnight Grey Mark VIII LSC

Wow guys, you are making me blush. :lol:

I find it humorous that we get random neewbs on here that the first thing they say when I hurt their feelings is how stupid the car looks. :lol:

As far as shipping..... it would prolly be $3000+. You could fly down for a few hundred and drive it back. If you keep at the speed limit you shouldnt spend more then $300 on gas. :D

If I were to get into another Mark VIII, this would be it. I always loved the color, and did not know it was so rare. You have taken great care of it, and the mods just set it off that much more. If I did not have so many other "wants" right now I would come down there and get it. Good luck!

I see ones as clean as mine go for $4000-$5000 from time to time. Difference is they still need something. Usually control arms and brake pads plus something else like the blend door or neon dont work etc etc.
Mine needs none of that.
Then the mods it has are the mods people want and they are brand new mods. To me that adds value.
Then there is the system. You couldnt build one like it for under $2000.

Then on top of that I went through the car. I am no guru but I know these cars as well as anyone here and know how to turn a wrench and opperate a buffer.

You could hop in this car and drive it anywhere and not have to worry about failure. I dont use cheap parts so everything should be good for several years before needing attention and that includes plugs or coils.

Asked and recieved. :)

What about the air bags? If you had to guess how long they would last?

Well I will definitely stay tuned in. My buddy Joe out here also has a '98 Midnight Grey...What is the mileage so far?

if i had a just a tiny bit more money i would get in touch, i just dont have it now..

definitely worth it man, awesome very well taken care of car.

Buy it before I decide I need it...

I may be willing to let it go for $4700 without the stereo.

Car is long since sold. And has been bought and sold two more times. I hear its very poor now. :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back