1998 Midnight Grey Mark VIII LSC

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Car is in excellent shape. Everything works. Thousands in new parts.

Here is its thread so you can see every last thing done to it. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=73907

I dont want to sell it but times went from bad to worse so she must go.

$5500, PM me with questions and offers.

IMGP0568.jpg

IMGP0567-1.jpg

IMGP0565-1.jpg

IMGP0564-1.jpg

IMGP0563-1.jpg

IMGP0559-1.jpg

IMGP0555.jpg

IMGP0457-1.jpg

IMGP0336-1.jpg

IMGP0321.jpg

IMGP0314.jpg

IMGP0315.jpg

IMGP0289.jpg

not again man..... dont sell her less u get another offer like the last 2 for the price of one

Yes again. Yes it sucks. It is what it is.

Sucks man. And after all that audio talk I was hoping to see your build... What's causing it? If you'd rather not say I understand.

Bills, taxes and broken water pipes and failing central AC.

Can you make a quick summary of what's done to it and good/bad points about the car?
That is why I included the progress thread link.

So I will start with the bad.
Passenger front fender has a dent in in on the very bottom on the arch. Cat see it unless you are swuatted down by the front wheel.
Drivers rear quarter has a miniscule dent on the bottom of the wheel well. Pictures cant really show it and I had the car for over a month before I even noticed it.
Exhaust was improperly made and on rough roads it rattles sometimes against the body.

Thats it.

The good:
Everything else.
Brand new $500 Nitto Invos out back
One new Falken up front
Bad ass stereo system. Clean and loud with DVD/NAV
All new front end components; UCAs, LCAs, Tei rods, end links, strut bushings, brakes, OEM bags.
Fairly new Cobra Bilstiens
New rear poly links
New rear brakes
SATURN5 front and IRS braces
ASHAM8 controler
Glitch balast
Perfect Saleen Speedstars with new black Gorilla lugs and Temple center caps

Car drives and runs PERFECT. No timing chain rattle at start up, no smoke and no weird noises.

Not to thread :q:q:q:q but is this priced to move or all it is worth because I thought I could get like 5-6 on mine and yours is a bit more than mine co I am wondering...

Not to thread :q:q:q:q but is this priced to move or all it is worth because I thought I could get like 5-6 on mine and yours is a bit more than mine co I am wondering...

I see ones as clean as mine go for $4000-$5000 from time to time. Difference is they still need something. Usually control arms and brake pads plus something else like the blend door or neon dont work etc etc.
Mine needs none of that.
Then the mods it has are the mods people want and they are brand new mods. To me that adds value.
Then there is the system. You couldnt build one like it for under $2000.

Then on top of that I went through the car. I am no guru but I know these cars as well as anyone here and know how to turn a wrench and opperate a buffer.

You could hop in this car and drive it anywhere and not have to worry about failure. I dont use cheap parts so everything should be good for several years before needing attention and that includes plugs or coils.
That is why I said quick summary and not eleventy billion pages. :) I have a friend who's in the market and a quick summary might get him interested.

Asked and recieved. :)

Good luck on the sale, I wish I could sell mine and buy this car. Its perfect imo.

Thanks guys. It is a really nice Mark and I will miss the damn thing. :(

If I were closer, if it were in my power we'd have a deal worked out. I really hope something else comes up for you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back