1997 Pewter Base

Travisg32v

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello , thought I would introduce myself as I am new to this site. I recently got my 97 pewter metallic base mark viii w/ black interior and a sunroof w/ 114,000 miles for $2500 about 8 months ago I love the car and am really impressed so far with its performance and fuel economy for being a stock heavy car with somewhat high miles, even though from what ive read they 4.6 dohc does seem to go a long way. im having problems posting pictures of the car but ill try and get some up asap

IMG_6731_zps4cdacab8.jpg.html

http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/u...444tt6y7u8i86_zps5af7506d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/u...3332221115555_zpsbfa17739.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/u...rkanddadsmach_zpsb350058b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/u...5557778867676_zps96a0b93b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

sorry about the poor quality , these are cell phone photos

Ultimate SVT - Thank you so much for re posting those pictures! I tried using the search function to figure out how to do it but I still need to work on that lol. but thanks again and LOVE both of your marks!

Rich - its good to hear from you man! how is selling the black LSC going? did I tell you what happened when I went to meet jack roush again? he closed the even over an hour early and refused so sign my mustangs center console or anything I brought to the dealership lol.

k9t8m - thanks man! I appreciate it btw if that's your actual car in your signature im almost 100 % sure I have pictures of your call over my screensaver at work! did you ever havea picture of it with black painted gen 1 wheels on it? cause if so I have been drooling over your gen 1 for months!

Ultimate SVT - Thank you so much for re posting those pictures! I tried using the search function to figure out how to do it but I still need to work on that lol. but thanks again and LOVE both of your marks!

Rich - its good to hear from you man! how is selling the black LSC going? did I tell you what happened when I went to meet jack roush again? he closed the even over an hour early and refused so sign my mustangs center console or anything I brought to the dealership lol.

I sold it Feb 14th :)

k9t8m - thanks man! I appreciate it btw if that's your actual car in your signature im almost 100 % sure I have pictures of your call over my screensaver at work! did you ever havea picture of it with black painted gen 1 wheels on it? cause if so I have been drooling over your gen 1 for months!

From what you have described, yes, that's his car you've been drooling over. lol. Join the club. :D

Welcome!!

Hello , thought I would introduce myself as I am new to this site. I recently got my 97 pewter metallic base mark viii w/ black interior and a sunroof w/ 114,000 miles for $2500 about 8 months ago I love the car and am really impressed so far with its performance and fuel economy for being a stock heavy car with somewhat high miles, even though from what ive read they 4.6 dohc does seem to go a long way. im having problems posting pictures of the car but ill try and get some up asap

Welcome!!!
Alexander
Lincoln MARK VIII Collector’s Edition #979
https://picasaweb.google.com/102374517780485476514/MyWork
alsonin@yandex.ru
Staten Island, NY 10308

I recently got my 97 pewter metallic base mark viii w/ black interior and a sunroof w/ 114,000 miles for $2500 about 8 months ago I love the car and am really impressed so far with its performance and fuel economy for being a stock heavy car with somewhat high miles,
heckuva deal Travis....if it's been well maintained thus far you should be able to take the odometer well into the 200s...that's what I'm hoping for anyways :rolleyes:

KStromberg- Dude you and your silver frost gen 2 lsc are the reason i wanted to start modding my mark! your car is awesome i am ALWAYS on your youtube channel!! i bet your car will run ATLEAST 13.00 N/A. I hope my car is like yours when im done.

dnsherrill- You think its a good deal? i could have probably even talked them down a little lower. Car is at about 133 k now tho. I hope so about the 200k thing, ive already done all kinds of maintenance on this damn car lol.

welcome, its good to see another pewter mark on the board.
Mine started out just like yours.

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

97markja - i know all about your cat too lol! i have almost every picture you just posted saved on my phone, i love the cobra bumper, its been kind of a little motivational thing looking at your car then looking at mine . it looks great! ive never seen a REAL LSC in our pewter color, always wondere how the painted trim would look, you answered that one for me when i found your pics. i followed your car all the way from the pewter bullitts and stock body to how it is now. One of the most unique marks there is lol

slowmarkviii- i have about 23948584939290395 pictures of my car (alot with other marks) and i just suck at posting them lol. you dont wanna see too upclose on mine tho, then it gets a little ugly ;) needs a lot of little scratches and chips fixed, especially on the front bumper

post photos:
open a photobucket acct; upload photos to your library there, click on 'share link' on that particular photo's drop down menu; copy address, come back to LVC page and past that photo's address to the pop up window that appears when you click the INSERT IMAGE icon above your reply window where you enter text (little yellow square w/ mountain) to the right of the globe icon...done

97markja - how much did those wheels cost you? those are factory gun metal mustang rims right? they look great with our factory paint color.

Members online

No members online now.
Back