1996 lsc

98LSC32V

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I told myself I would not buy another Mark VIII, I have had 4, a 95 LSC, 96 Base, 30K mile 93, and my 98 LSC. But there is a 96 LSC for sale at a dealer, looks like it's in good condition, 90k on the clock... They are asking $3995 for it and it comes with a 3 month warranty (not a big deal). Not going to find a cleaner 96 LSC ever again around here... what do you guys think?
ac33cfb4a7_640.jpg

great looking car. and a not so common color for a 96 lsc either. hey if you like it go for it, you only live once!

I think you should sell it to me. What a nice looking car! Don't forget about all the "year specific" parts on the 96.

that interior has to be light graphite gray. the only tan for 96 was saddle, and there is no way in hell those are pictures of a saddle interior, you cant mistake that disgusting color. i'm saying its light graphite gray, and you should buy it.

What color is that?
I have never seen a color that fits the car better than that.

I have a new favorite color. Sonic Blue, burn in hell. Rosemist beats you while asleep!

Beautiful car! And that price isn't bad at all for a dealership. I'd at least see what I could negotiate.

No, Rosemist is a 94 color only.

I believe that color is Medium Wedgewood Blue, which is a 96 only color.

Googling that color gives me the medium blue that pretty much every Explorer in Sweden has.
Definetly not that color. Can't be.

I'd also say jump on it! Don't let it get away. Looks pretty clean too. At least from the outside....

Members online

No members online now.
Back