1993 lincoln mark VIII 67k

john boschma

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
the drivetrain is 100% original and not modified in any way. everything is perfect on the car and everything works as it should.the only thing not original is what you see on the outside. otherwise everything is as it came from lincoln.
never any accidents, 100% rust free always garaged.
as you can see in the pics, it has brand new wheels and tires. 18x9.5 rears with 275/35-18's and 18x8.5 fronts with 245/40-18's ,cobra front and rear spindles with brand new bearings all around.
brand new 13 front cobra rotors and cobra calipers, with 11.65" cobra rear rotors and the stock lincoln calipers.the rotors are all cross drilled,slotted and zinc platted.
i lowered the car with the sensor adjustment.
it has grey interior that is extremely clean and nice. i have plenty more pics. Oh and the hood was built by myself.
this car rides and drives perfect you will not be dissapointed.
asking $7200 o.b.o. please email me at bandbracing@sbcglobal.net with any other questions or for more pics. thanks John

404647d754f64f441.jpg

lincoln svt (7).jpg

lincoln svt (8).jpg

i love the looks of the car, i think the paint job looks awesome, but your price is insane, i dont care if its been gold plated, its a 93 mark VIII, 7,200 is about double what the car could be worth with low miles and in pristine condition. if you truely expect to sell it on any of these lincoln forums, you might want to reconsider your price drastically. but it is a sweet looking car, but it takes more then paint to fetch that kind of price for a 93.

i love the looks of the car, i think the paint job looks awesome, but your price is insane, i dont care if its been gold plated, its a 93 mark VIII, 7,200 is about double what the car could be worth with low miles and in pristine condition. if you truely expect to sell it on any of these lincoln forums, you might want to reconsider your price drastically. but it is a sweet looking car, but it takes more then paint to fetch that kind of price for a 93.

if i wanted your opinion i would've asked for it. besides it has more then just paint. you think those wheels and tires are feee. what about the cobra hubs , the drilled and slotted rotors, and the cobra brake upgrades. yeah they just give that :q:q:q:q away at the local parts store. not to mention it is a low mileage car.
hell i see markVIII's sell for half with twice the miles maybe. please theres no need for a rebuttel on your part either. you should've never replied to this thread if you had no intentions on buying anyway.

wow last time i checked it was 100% legal to post on any public internet forum whether i intend to buy something or not. i was not putting down the car in anyway, i think its a gorgeous car, but if you think you are gonna get back what you put into a car you are wrong, i put a ton of money into my 98 lsc and lost my shirt on it when i sold it. i wasnt trying to offend you, just making it a point that 7200 for a 93 is very high. i have a friend here in florida with a 93 all bone stock with 43k on it and he advertised it for 4990 and he's been sitting on it for 5 months with no bites, because the price is too high just my opinion, dont get all hell bent over what i said.

wow last time i checked it was 100% legal to post on any public internet forum whether i intend to buy something or not. i was not putting down the car in anyway, i think its a gorgeous car, but if you think you are gonna get back what you put into a car you are wrong, i put a ton of money into my 98 lsc and lost my shirt on it when i sold it. i wasnt trying to offend you, just making it a point that 7200 for a 93 is very high. i have a friend here in florida with a 93 all bone stock with 43k on it and he advertised it for 4990 and he's been sitting on it for 5 months with no bites, because the price is too high just my opinion, dont get all hell bent over what i said.

it's just not proper ettiquette to go on someone elses thread and tell them they are asking too much.what i ask for my car is my business andony potential buyer. if i don't get a buer for it then so be it. but if someone came on here and looked at the car and thought ,damn thats a nice car and the price seems fair for whats been done to it. then you post your stupid comment, and then what do you think that person might think. use your head.
I don't give a rat arse if you think i'm asking too much, but you need to keep that stuff to yourself. it ruins any potential i may have had on selling the car for a price anywhere near what i want. so for future reference if you don't have anything nice or constructive don't say it.

ok then. i'll put it this way then so we're all happy, if you think you are going to sell it for that much on this forum, or any lincoln forum, you are wasting your time, put it on ebay ( already did ) or craigslist or autotrader.com but you dont post it on a site full of people who probably already own at least one mark VIII and ask that much. the people who are on these forums know what they are worth, with alot done to them or bone stock, no one here is gonna spend that kind of money. sorry just being brutally honest. but i wont say another word

I'll give you a dollar... and this magical talking stick that I have.. Come on.. how can you pass up a magical talking stick? Think about it... Lol.. Nice car... Wish I had that much.. but then agian.. my woman would kill me.. I could most likely use that for food and gas.. and like.. jewlery for her.. lol. Nice car tho..

good luck on the sale... car looks good.....

if you didnt want any constructive criticism this might not have been the best forum..

try the .org site... nobodys allowed to post opinions about anything on there..

that might be better for you since you apparently get bent out of shape over a simple opinion

tell Cal we said HI !!

good luck on the sale... car looks good.....

if you didnt want any constructive criticism this might not have been the best forum..

try the .org site... nobodys allowed to post opinions about anything on there..

that might be better for you since you apparently get bent out of shape over a simple opinion

tell Cal we said HI !!

LOL Cal hes my buddy ;)

Good luck with your sale.
Did you fix the wierd vibration ?
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=39931

licnoln owners make me sick, they want all the luxury and performance that a car like this delivers, but they just don't wanna pay for it, the cheapest gruop of people i've ever seen. and i say that, cause i've been a ford licnoln mercury car salesmen for 18 years, now and even the old folks that buy towncars are cheap as hell.

licnoln owners make me sick, they want all the luxury and performance that a car like this delivers, but they just don't wanna pay for it, the cheapest gruop of people i've ever seen. and i say that, cause i've been a ford licnoln mercury car salesmen for 18 years, now and even the old folks that buy towncars are cheap as hell.

Dude it's not that their cheap, it's just that people these days are trying to get the best deal for their money. Your car looks great but even for a 93 the asking price is a bit high at $7,200 the people on this site know what these cars are worth. You say that Lincoln owners make you sick maybe it's time you to start selling a different brand of car.

Not many people are trying to buy cars on this site. We are here because we have them. didn't frogman let his go for around 7? That was a deal. A 93 for 7200 is a big jump for any normal person. I'm not a big fan of the blue but that is a clean mark and you did a nice job on it. Being a car sales man might be part of the problem with the price. Most trying screwing you before you even get your pants down. Private party value for a 93 with 67k on it is 3750 for excellent condition. Most of us know a good deal when we see one, and if that was a fair price you would see (PM sent) underneath the pictures. Everyone here was just trying to let you know that with that price, it might not sell. On LVC you will get holes poked in anything you post. Thats just how it works around here. Plus you should consider yourself lucky. If I was a moderator I might have pulled your post for the way you came back at jamie. If you don't want comments try a locked post. I hope your actually a nice guy that was just having a bad day. It's nice to get new lincoln owners on the site.

Not many people are trying to buy cars on this site. We are here because we have them. didn't frogman let his go for around 7? That was a deal. A 93 for 7200 is a big jump for any normal person. I'm not a big fan of the blue but that is a clean mark and you did a nice job on it. Being a car sales man might be part of the problem with the price. Most trying screwing you before you even get your pants down. Private party value for a 93 with 67k on it is 3750 for excellent condition. Most of us know a good deal when we see one, and if that was a fair price you would see (PM sent) underneath the pictures. Everyone here was just trying to let you know that with that price, it might not sell. On LVC you will get holes poked in anything you post. Thats just how it works around here. Plus you should consider yourself lucky. If I was a moderator I might have pulled your post for the way you came back at jamie. If you don't want comments try a locked post. I hope your actually a nice guy that was just having a bad day. It's nice to get new lincoln owners on the site.

Link to frogies sale, lots of mods to that car.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=37535

Not sure what Monster paid but I am sure froggie didn't get close to what he had put into the car, time or money.

john boschma, I dont know how much time you put into that car but I agree with the rest, you are going to have a hard time finding a buyer for that car.
Once you start changing a car from stock you make it harder to sell.
You will never get the time and money you spent on the car out of it.
I never have.
Everyone has different tastes I myself cant stand the paint the wheels or the hood scoop but thats me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back