1993 lincoln mark VIII 67k

Okay.. I offered you a dollar and my magical talking stick.. but you didn't want it.. I even said I loved your car.. but no.. I'll keep my magic stick.. fine.. lol. Nice looking mustang(s)... gotta love'em.. especially fox body's...

the svo is a 74k mile one owner car that has a few mods done to it nothing special, just a nice cruiser and fun driver.

What do you mean the svo aint special?

I spotted the displacment challenged little orphan right away.

I had one back in 87, fun little car...I put 275,000 miles on it before I gave it away.

They are special..dammit.
(lol)

Okay.. I offered you a dollar and my magical talking stick.. but no.. I'll keep my magic stick.. fine.. lol. ...

can you break me off a piece of the magical stick, I dont think I can eat the whole thing..but HEY..for a dollar I'll give it a try!

What do you mean the svo aint special?

I spotted the displacment challenged little orphan right away.

I had one back in 87, fun little car...I put 275,000 miles on it before I gave it away.

They are special..dammit.
(lol)

yes in deed the svo's are quite special little hotrods. but i meant the things i've done to it really aren't nothing special.

yes in deed the svo's are quite special little hotrods. but i meant the things i've done to it really aren't nothing special.

nah, I was just giving you a hard time in "typical Lincoln owner" fashion.
(lol)

saw this thread spiraling out of control.. wanted to jump in and tell you Jamie is good people and since you have an SVO you "had to be good people too".

But I really couldn't "jump in" as I didn't want to spill gasoline onto a red hot turbo manifold....haha

you got some nice rides sir!

And.. the fact that the mark 8 didn't sell.. was probably a blessing.
you put alot of work into that car, "making it your own"...and since you haven't driven it more than 500ish miles, you really OWE it to yourself to get out and "enjoy that car".

Granted it's not a 1/4 beast like some of those cars, but.. it's definately a "drivers car"..hell it only has ONE cupholder!

Wish I still had my SVO... that "retarded little mustang step child".
HAHA

1.29 60 foot what a blast.:cool:

I have a 15 year old running a JR.
Its a great father son time...

I've always said "it dont matter WHO you are" it really matters "who your father is"...and you sir are doing a fine JOB!
Congratulations.

We "all" have the chance to "be one of those fathers"!

you got some pics of the JRDigger?

My first born son is due in less than two weeks, and I have already been thinking about "dragging a JR dragster Starter" around the pits..
(lol)

Keep up the great work Fordnut.. your doing your son a great service.
Your one HELLUVA FATHER!
*hats off*

I wont be surprised if he negotiates for that talking stick Dark Majesty offered him.

Ok, with everyone playing nice, should I clean up the thread or leave it as a lesson to be learned?

First, everyone knows LvC doesn't 'lock' threads.
And, we are VERY loose on moderating because this is the United States of America and the admin here believe in free speech.

That said, flaming and personal insults are still not very well tolerated.
Disagreements are however. It's called life.

So if you want me to delete the offending posts, let me know.

Otherwise.....LvC RULES!:headbang:

And Zero, I wish I got it for that. I'd have a few extra grand to spend on the cage.:D

I wont be surprised if he negotiates for that talking stick Dark Majesty offered him.

See... this man agree's with me.. A talking stick.. is freaking special... CMON now!! Lol.. you eyein my stick?! Sir?! Only will this stick go to a good home.. if I can get this beautiful mark.. and maybe.. the truck I seen too.. then.. I guess.. i'll throw a dollar in... :shifty: ...

I wish i was a dad.. and had a wife.. so I could be a dad.. stupid bad luck I have.. still have a girlfriend.. still gunna get married.. but i want my kid and wife NOW!!! man... I miss my girlfriend...

I've always said "it dont matter WHO you are" it really matters "who your father is"...and you sir are doing a fine JOB!
Congratulations.

We "all" have the chance to "be one of those fathers"!

you got some pics of the JRDigger?

My first born son is due in less than two weeks, and I have already been thinking about "dragging a JR dragster Starter" around the pits..
(lol)

Keep up the great work Fordnut.. your doing your son a great service.
Your one HELLUVA FATHER!
*hats off*

Thanks for the kind words XLRVIII.
My father I believe was one of the finest men to walk this planet, just doing the best I can at what he taught me.
He left me this toy to remember him by.

35front.jpg

Here is my boy in his JR 1.92 60 foot time 70 MPH in the 1/8 :cool:

jr.jpg

Good luck at fatherhood you are going to love it ! :D

I thought this was a Lincoln forum? Whats up with all the mustangs?

LOL! j\k fellas. Keep the pics coming.

Hey Monster, You've been layin the smack down on many threads, Are you hangin out with Blackice these days????! LOL

Hey Monster, You've been layin the smack down on many threads, Are you hangin out with Blackice these days????! LOL

Think you have me confused with someone else on the smackdown thing.
People rip on me for not moderating anything, much less too much.

I've never met Craig but I do wish he would crawl out from Cal's crack and spend more time over here. I think Craig thinks Cal is gonna turn over the markviii.org site to him some day for his efforts. At least that is what I think is happening over there. Personally, I think Cal would bury himself with his laptop and the password to the site rather than turn it over to someone else. Just my opinion though.:D

Think you have me confused with someone else on the smackdown thing.

I've never met Craig but I do wish he would crawl out from Cal's crack and spend more time over here. I think Craig thinks Cal is gonna turn over the markviii.org site to him some day for his efforts. At least that is what I think is happening over there. Personally, I think Cal would bury himself with his laptop and the password to the site rather than turn it over to someone else. Just my opinion though.:D

Hahahahahahahahahaha!:D

DID YOU REALLY SELL THE MARK????????

IMHO, you are one of the best moderators on just about any message board I've ever been to.

You are not afraid to speak your mind, and you dont pander to "sensitive people".

Thanks for the kind words XLRVIII.
My father I believe was one of the finest men to walk this planet.

Here is my boy in his JR 1.92 60 foot time 70 MPH in the 1/8 :cool:

Good luck at fatherhood you are going to love it ! :D

SO.. you were one of the lucky ones that "had one of those fathers".

JR's that run 70 in the 1/8th are faster than my car..haha
love watching the "kids" run faster numbers than my car does.

Keep up the great work!!

IMHO, you are one of the best moderators on just about any message board I've ever been to.

You are not afraid to speak your mind, and you dont pander to "sensitive people".

:I

SO.. you were one of the lucky ones that "had one of those fathers".

JR's that run 70 in the 1/8th are faster than my car..haha
love watching the "kids" run faster numbers than my car does.

Keep up the great work!!

Thanks again :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back