18 inch +24 inch offset wheels mark viii bolt pattern

Gregg, call the scrap yard... that things been picked pretty clean, anything left on that heap is junk or you would've pulled it and shoved it in your house stash

Seriously, what's left? Passenger door?

No worries, That's happening next weekend. I still have to pull out the entire wiring and the IRS before I send it off.

Oh, and the passenger door.

They will look good Chestnut

CAM00202.jpg

Jamie's car is still alive & well. Owner doesn't use it. Only takes it to shows. Jamie is trying to buy it back from him last I heard. Supposedly it only has like 1,500 miles more than it had when he sold it.

Thanks to everyone for the comments on My (Jamie's car) and thanks for posting up some awesome pictures of it. I actually drive this car all the time, before I got a job closer to home I use to drive it 90-100 miles a day! Never been entered in a car show since I've owned it and I feel like the red vinyl stripe on the rims separates the wheel from the tire and sets off the color of the brake calipers as well but to each there own. As for the Mark as of now, it is sitting in the driveway at my house because it doesn't do well in 6-8 inches of snow so I'm driving my beater to work. I do have some plans for the car in the future including a 93 driveshaft which is in the garage, new front tires (245/40/18 if anybody has any?), new rear neon ballast, and a new BC/CC paint job in the spring. Anyone in my area feel free to contact me, I would love to meet some more Mark Viii owners.

Here you go Ken. This is the closest to a side profile i got!!! i use 245/45R18 Michelin Primacy

CAM00197.jpg

Yep. Grain Valley, Missouri. I don't think mine have shipped yet. Not in any hurry, I need to decide which car they are going to go on. Probably going on black 98 or white cross gen car, as I think I'm going to sell the collectors edition back to the guy I bought it from. Wheels were my Christmas present to myself.

true i paid more than you did Gman. but 0nly $329. plus shipping. not the crazy amount that was on that last auction.

Members online

Back