18 inch +24 inch offset wheels mark viii bolt pattern

O.P.
contact the seller to confirm the offset on those...
I've been tossing this question around the past few days on here; the conclusion I came up with is: YES...+24mm offset will work, but there's a good chance you'll get some rubbing if the tires are 'big'...i.e 245 or bigger, 50 or bigger...I'm about to get some 5 spokes that are 30mm offset...factory offset is 36 so I'm going outward about 1/4''...plus the larger tires...

Saleens for the Mark/Thunderbird bolt pattern only come in one offset. +36. Confirmed that with the importer/distributor.

Well who is doing the measuring and saying these are +24 or are they just simply putting out the wrong information in the ad by accident? Greg, are you going to put yours on or sell for profit? I'm ready to see these recent eBay buys on a Mark.

It's a typo on the seller. Has to be. Hopefully my wheels will arrive by Friday. I still have to buy rubber. I have to get rid of my parts car before I can do that.

It's a typo on the seller. Has to be. Hopefully my wheels will arrive by Friday. I still have to buy rubber. I have to get rid of my parts car before I can do that.

Well, one thing about it is that if you had rubber ready and they didn't fit right, you could always get your money back because of the misinformation in the ad. I think it's 45 days before you can dispute or something like that, been a while since I disputed but maybe you can find something real cheap on CL to test with. I too believe that they are the same exact thing that Brad gets at the custom wheel shop. I think you'll be ok and you did get a good deal on yours. Hurd up on that parts car G, I wanna see them on your car.

what are you looking to unload from the parts car, GMan?

At first I wasn't feeling the murdered out look, but I'll see how it looks. Anyone have pics, post them up.

Remember the looks of Jamie's car? His was murdered out.

newwheels064.jpg

newwheels072.jpg

newwheels065.jpg

I didnt care for the red on the tires but yea that car was hot.

by the way the guy was willing to sell the rims for list price plus shipping when i messaged him. that was 399 total shipped. you all might wanna message him and see what he can do after this set sells.

Jamies black LSC needed some smoked headlights or paint the outsides of the reflector black. They stand out too much on an all black car. And not a fan of the red lip on the edge of the rims. But I think the black speedstars will look good on your car GMAN!

I remember that car, but I was never a fan of the red paint around the rim. What happened to that car?

Jamie's car is still alive & well. Owner doesn't use it. Only takes it to shows. Jamie is trying to buy it back from him last I heard. Supposedly it only has like 1,500 miles more than it had when he sold it.

Gregg, call the scrap yard... that things been picked pretty clean, anything left on that heap is junk or you would've pulled it and shoved it in your house stash

Seriously, what's left? Passenger door?

Members online

No members online now.
Back