12-Year-Old Stuns Pro-Choice Teacher and School with Pro-Life Presentation

This is so full of holes I don't even know where to start. First off I could care less if you are in the army or not. Don't brag about being in the military, I've seen way too much of this. It's a job and has no place in this debate. We are discussing responsibility in contexts to sex. The way you are using abortion is birth control, you ARE CONTROLLING THE BIRTH OF A CHILD. Sex without a condom is not the contrary to abstinence.

You said I wasnt responsible, I used my job to show you just how responsible I am!

I used abortion because I wasnt ready for a child. Why would I let a child into this this world that I am not ready for? and you said abortion is a form of birth control, right? Abstaining from sex is a form of birth control, Condoms are a form of birth control, so should all those be outlawed.

You said I wasnt responsible, I used my job to show you just how responsible I am!

I used abortion because I wasnt ready for a child. Why would I let a child into this this world that I am not ready for? and you said abortion is a form of birth control, right? Abstaining from sex is a form of birth control, Condoms are a form of birth control, so should all those be outlawed.

Again, we're in the context of sex, not the military. Why would I be talking about your responsibility in the military? Abstinence, condoms, pills, and whatever else you can throw at me don't end the life of a human. It is not a novelty.

But you are PREVENTING LIFE!!!!! are you? So, if we should not "end Life" why should we prevent it?

Sperm cells are living, correct? they live outside the body for up to 3 days, when you ejaculate into a condom and dispose of the condom, aren't you killing live sperm cells?

But you are PREVENTING LIFE!!!!! are you? So, if we should not "end Life" why should we prevent it?

Sperm cells are living, correct? they live outside the body for up to 3 days, when you ejaculate into a condom and dispose of the condom, aren't you killing live sperm cells?

Because preventing life does not entailing killing something that is already living. Last time I checked, sperm cells aren't humans. This isn't a debate over if killing anything is morally right, it's about humans. Your logic is way too twisted. You're just taking one thing all calling it another.

And, Shag, this is another case where the 'right' gets into trouble. By hanging a 'radical' label on the entire left, you just end up looking foolish to 'middle America'. So, go ahead, continue to label all 'liberal constituents' as aligning with NOW. It just makes your side look out-of-touch.

You hit the nail on the head again fox.
If your not in step with the far rights views you are put into a box and labled.
Its very divisive and pushes the center away from the right.
Not only do they look at of touch.....they are out of touch.

I And, you sort of avoided the rape issue once Foss called you on it... You don't need to line up with Foss's extreme views. It is OK to say that the woman doesn't have to serve a lifetime sentence because she got raped.

They have to stick together to stand a chance. ;)

On a side note....you got to love a bunch of men fighting about something they will never have to decide.
They can't get pregnant...and they won't get raped.

You hit the nail on the head again fox.
If your not in step with the far rights views you are put into a box and labled.
Its very divisive and pushes the center away from the right.
Not only do they look at of touch.....they are out of touch.

Yes, can't be honest and truthful...it might offend someone. Nevermind that it is accurate. It is interesting to note the fact that almost every post you make in here is somehow aimed at dishonestly marginalizing the opposition. What matters is when they try to honestly show how the left's actions tend to almost always be dishonest and decietful, thus marginalizing them; that can't be allowed.

Every post you have made recently shows you hypocritical double standard.

Can't offer anything of substance to the debate (as usual), just critique them for doing honestly what you try to do dishonestly.

You are a joke.:rolleyes:

You are once again showing you childishness, dishonesty and ignorance.

Sperm are not a human life. Human life is something that is constitutionally protected due to the idea of natural law (basically, because we are made in God's image and therefore have certian inalienable rights). Now, I know you don't believe in God and could care less about it, but it is a very important point in this debate.

Human life is given a priviliged position in our Constitution and our laws because of the idea of natural rights.

A sperm is not a human life but a zygote is a human life.

You are being dishonest and childish (again) because you are intentionally trying to dishonestly trying to change the debate and broaden the focus with your dishonest rationalizations.

You are demonstrating that you are incapable of any type of honest debate. You are only good at trying to cover your ass.

"preventing" life and ending it are two completely different things and you know it. There is not moral equivilance there and you know it. The fact that you would try to argue that shows your desparations.

I've got a couple of thoughts for you...

I am sorry that you guys have never gotten caught up in the moment and had sex without a condom, I know you all abstained from having sex until you were married.

You've mentioned that you've impregnated due to broken condoms. That's fine big boy. But there is such a thing called 'lube'.

However, a thing called 'fore-play' works even better as a lubricant.;)

You also have said you have found yourself in a situation where the 'ol' hat is not available. Have you ever considered a technique called "pulling out"?

You sound like one of my friends. He's had several abortions because he 'doesn't like to wear rubbers' and likes the feeling of keeping it in.

I think he is just a selfish b-turd in those regards.

In a debate, there is no name calling, or judgement passed, I have never called anyone out of there names, thats not my style.
I have to give you mucho credit here. You have managed to stay above the fray. I wish some of the other guys posting here would show the same restraint. Thank you for the way you have conducted yourself during this battle.

Abortion is not a "form of birth control". That is like saying that murder is a form of population control.

Your arguments are getting very desparete.

Again, we're in the context of sex, not the military. Why would I be talking about your responsibility in the military? Abstinence, condoms, pills, and whatever else you can throw at me don't end the life of a human. It is not a novelty.

Ha! and I'm the hypocrite??Why would you be talking about my wife's race??...No where in these posts
did race come up but you felt the need for a little comic relief with the below..

Originally Posted by KD00LS
It's actually reality. Stop getting your post count up. Considering again that you're responding to me, regardless how aristocratic you think you are with your smug remarks, you aren't ignoring me. Apparently you still haven't picked up on that. But you have picked up some of dem 22'z and our white womenz! Idiot.

B*tch Please:rolleyes:

Ha! and I'm the hypocrite??Why would you be talking about my wife's race??...No where in these posts
did race come up but you felt the need for a little comic relief with the below..

It's actually reality. Stop getting your post count up. Considering again that you're responding to me, regardless how aristocratic you think you are with your smug remarks, you aren't ignoring me. Apparently you still haven't picked up on that. But you have picked up some of dem 22'z and our white womenz! Idiot.

The reason I did that was a combination of things, to pull you out of that little closet you've been hiding in pretending like my ideas and words don't affect you, and of course again to prove that you are an idiot. I'm done with this side gig, back to on track.

The reason I did that was a combination of things, to pull you out of that little closet you've been hiding in pretending like my ideas and words don't affect you, and of course again to prove that you are an idiot.

out of my hole?? now that's comedy right there!!!! you pathetically look for acceptance from strangers on the internet dude......it seeps through your posts... and no your words aren't affecting me, i just needed a lil something to waste my time on as i wait on something, you did that.

out of my hole?? now that's comedy right there!!!! you pathetically look for acceptance from strangers on the internet dude......it seeps through your posts... and no your words aren't affecting me, i just needed a lil something to waste my time on as i wait on something, you did that.

You are so damn stupid it is unbelievable. All you are doing is attempting to make it a personal attack and arbitrate the hell out of, what was, a good discussion on abortion. It's not an attempt to gain acceptance from people I've never met, it's people collectively debating the morality of something, which is something I enjoy doing.

Although it is ironic that you say acceptance... considering someone disagrees with lincolnx2 and you decide to crawl into the thread and defend him like you're his girlfriend. Of course you wouldn't see the irony in that. It's called stubbornness. And of course, like I called numerous times, you have the "whatever I'll do what I want" attitude like some trailer trash 35 year old on Jerry Springer. You never cared about this from the beginning, I'm sure, but you took the time to write something. Explain how that makes any sense. Oh wait, you don't have to explain anything to anyone.

I stated my purpose. If you don't want to explain to anyone what you're doing in here, then ask yourself. Go away.

Because preventing life does not entailing killing something that is already living. Last time I checked, sperm cells aren't humans. This isn't a debate over if killing anything is morally right, it's about humans. Your logic is way too twisted. You're just taking one thing all calling it another.

First of all, sex was created by God for procreative purposes, so if we use condoms, or some form of birth control, we are going against gods wish.
My logic is not to get girls pregnant and then have them have an abortion, that would be rather costly, I am however, saying if a person happens to get a girl pregnant, and they feel it would benefit them more not to have the child, then an abortion would be in order.

Shag - the 'norm' is the couple or woman that wouldn''t consider abortion for themselves, but doesn't want the government to dictate this particular issue to others.

Classic foxpaws distortion. You subtly are broadening the scope from what I was originally talking about. I was talking about liberal and conservative constitutents, not society as a whole.

We have NOW, the right has NRL, I would put them at about equal footing. So, would you cal NRL 'norm' for the anti abortion side?

There is a difference between NOW and the NRL that is the difference between liberals and conservatives. Now actively works to dominate the issue and dishonestly frame the debate in ways favorable to them. The try to smear and dishonestly marginalize their opponents and in any waqy avoid honest debate.

Conservatives want to have that debate and are being shut out. You can see this going all the way back to Roe. The court decision effectively shut down debate on this and took the issue off the table. Otherwise, momentum was moving toward a vote on an amendment on this issue. But the left shut that down and instead got their will imposed on society through dishonest and unconstitutional means.

And I believe that NRL is an organization that intentionally perpetuates those radical, dishonest and decietful terms and talking points. That is just as silly of a statement as the one you made Shag... I don't believe that at all.

"Anti-choice" is misleading term that has been proven to be perpetuated by NOW and certian areas of the MSM. Just ask Tammy Bruce who as head of the LA chapter of NOW sat in on various meetings where NOW members (even at the national level) talked with the media about "strategy" and getting them to use certian terms like "anti-choice" to describe pro-lifers in their reporting.

Stop making up smears to compete with fact.

And, Shag, this is another case where the 'right' gets into trouble. By hanging a 'radical' label on the entire left, you just end up looking foolish to 'middle America'. So, go ahead, continue to label all 'liberal constituents' as aligning with NOW. It just makes your side look out-of-touch.

It only looks "foolish" to any honest person if it is not true. However, what I have said is pretty easily verifiable. I wouldn't believe it (let alone say it) otherwise.

I used to not believe that the left was pathologically dishonest and decietful because I didn't want to believe it. I thought that the instances I saw were incedental and not part of the left. However, watching the debates here and countless other places has show that to be wrong. The left is habitually dishonest and decietful. Most all their talking points are based in that and they work to smear and dishonestly marginalize their opposition. Most all the arguments in defense of their position tend to mischaracterize the opposition, and the political strategies they use are often subtle, underhanded and decietful.

Say what you will about conservatives, but they often are not that adept at being "subtle" or "sly". They tend to be bluntly honest, and in doing that is where they recieve the most criticism.

Liberals are very adept and being two-faced, underhanded and decietful. Just look at the massive "stimulus" bill they just passed that was more about political payoffs, enacting a liberal agenda and cementing party political power then it was about an economic stimulus. Most of the "stimulus" won't be spend until 2010 (an election year) and most of it doesn't go to spending at all aimed at stimulating the economy. But, it establishes a national healthcare bureaucracy in all but name.

Why - because I don't know their views on the death penalty. So, if they were for the death penalty, but against abortion, that doesn't make them 'pro life'. However, on this issue, they are 'anti choice' in regards to the mother's options. It is a label that fits correctly.

More dishonesty and distortion from foxpaws.

Their views on the death penalty are irrelevant to their view on Abortion. There is a distinct difference; one is an innocent life and one is guilty of a crime that warrents the death penalty. The two are not comparable. "Pro" or "anti" anything in this debate are a bit leading, but in some instances they are honest and in some they are decietful.

The right view the issue in term of a right to life, so that is their big concern with it. If that issue weren't there, the right would have no objections. So to characterize them as "pro-life" would be accurate but to characterize them as "anti-choice" is inherently inaccurate and dishonest.

The left views the issue in terms of a right to choose. So to characterize them as "anti-life" would be dishonest as well because their main focus on this issue is a matter of free will and choice.

You are using terminology aimed at smearing and marginalizing the right on this issue.

I don't 'buy' into the terminology - and I don't buy into the 'pro-life' label, that probably in many cases isn't correct.

But you are using leftist smear words.

I don't know your views on the death penalty Shag - but, if you were for the death penalty I would have a hard time justifying that you were 'pro-life'.

Because you (not suprisingly) buy into the mischaracterization and distortion on this put out by the left without first applying any critical thought to it or seeking out a conservative rebuttel to that argument.

One is an innocent life in no uncertian terms. One is a life that has (in most likelyhood) commited a murder and is in no way innocent and deserving of justice.

And I am not a radical on this issue. Not even close.

No, you just repeat radical talking points and don't examine them for credibility first. Then get defensive (in your passive agressive way) when those ignorant talking points are called and you are shown to have your foot in your mouth. :rolleyes:

Your passions and emotions clearly dictate your views. Thought is only applied to rationalize those views. That is how a high school student and most college students (and apparently most liberals) think.

First of all, sex was created by God for procreative purposes, so if we use condoms, or some form of birth control, we are going against gods wish.
My logic is not to get girls pregnant and then have them have an abortion, that would be rather costly, I am however, saying if a person happens to get a girl pregnant, and they feel it would benefit them more not to have the child, then an abortion would be in order.

Others may think God plays a large part in this, but unfortunately I am not religious and do not think of this in regards to religious beliefs. Personally I don't think it is right, but if a situation were to arise where it would benefit somehow, then it should be acceptable. But in your case as you've stated, screwing up once and month and terminating the life of a human and using it as a novelty is irresponsible (in sexual contexts of course) and is immoral.

You are so damn stupid it is unbelievable. All you are doing is attempting to make it a personal attack and arbitrate the hell out of, what was, a good discussion on abortion. It's not an attempt to gain acceptance from people I've never met, it's people collectively debating the morality of something, which is something I enjoy doing.

Although it is ironic that you say acceptance... considering someone disagrees with lincolnx2 and you decide to crawl into the thread and defend him like you're his girlfriend. Of course you wouldn't see the irony in that. It's called stubbornness. And of course, like I called numerous times, you have the "whatever I'll do what I want" attitude like some trailer trash 35 year old on Jerry Springer. You never cared about this from the beginning, I'm sure, but you took the time to write something. Explain how that makes any sense. Oh wait, you don't have to explain anything to anyone.

I stated my purpose. If you don't want to explain to anyone what you're doing in here, then ask yourself. Go away.

I will respond (seriously) to something you have said. I never said at any point that I agreed or disagreed with any of his actions. Let's make that distinction. Don't let me not telling a grown man how he should live his life confuse you about my thoughts on the subject. If you read my 1st post on this subject it was a question to Lincolnx2, asking him how he felt about having those abortions. I even pm'd him on the subject do to the fact my sister and her husband and my sister-n-law have spent thousands of dollars trying to have kids unsuccessfully......just for clarification sake.....
As far as being stubborn......You sound like my wife!:D

You really do need to grow up. All you ever do is come on here and bait. You never offer anything of substance and only drag down the debate.

How about you go play somewhere else and leave the adults in peace.

so now you know why God created sex, but have no understanding of the adoption system in this country? What a joke.

I doubt you have ever read a bible. You clearly don't know why God created sex (it was for much more then just procreation).

How about you stop distorting the bible and religion to meet your own ends before you get smacked down.

And that is where you show your lack of maturity, responsibility and morals. Any decent person would first be concerned about the baby, not themselves. Only exceedingly self-centered, immature and irresponsible people would first be concerned about themselves.

I will respond (seriously) to something you have said. I never said at any point that I agreed or disagreed with any of his actions. Let's make that distinction. Don't let me not telling a grown man how he should live his life confuse you about my thoughts on the subject. If you read my 1st post on this subject it was a question to Lincolnx2, asking him how he felt about having those abortions. I even pm'd him on the subject do to the fact my sister and her husband and my sister-n-law have spent thousands of dollars trying to have kids unsuccessfully......just for clarification sake.....
As far as being stubborn......You sound like my wife!:D

But you did comment directly to something I said with a sarcastic and smug attitude, therefore sticking up for him in an AWFUL attempt to degrade my validity.

All you do in this forum is bait and when someone gets fed up and throws it back at you, you start whining.

You really are a man-child, aren't you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back