12-Year-Old Stuns Pro-Choice Teacher and School with Pro-Life Presentation

Shag , I will do what works best for me, and I suggest you do what works best for you and your family. When I make it to the pearly gates, I will ask ST. Peter if he will have you come to the door, and I pray that you allow me to enter your heaven, PLEASE HAVE PITY ON MY SOUL GREAT ONE. You are right, I have no morales, I should go around fathering children, and leaving them to be bastards, and menaces.

What's everyone's opinion on abortion in a rape type situation? Do the same standards apply?

Shag , I will do what works best for me, and I suggest you do what works best for you and your family. When I make it to the pearly gates, I will ask ST. Peter if he will have you come to the door, and I pray that you allow me to enter your heaven, PLEASE HAVE PITY ON MY SOUL GREAT ONE. You are right, I have no morales, I should go around fathering children, and leaving them to be bastards, and menaces.

How about you not go around fathering children.

You clearly have no morals and could care less about what happens to the child. The fact that you say you are doing what is best for you and that you complain about the price of an abortion prove that. Don't try and play it off as somehow being responsible. You can't have it both ways.

Clearly you are dishonest in addition to being scum.

I have pointed out how it would not have been hard for you to find a loving family for the kid before it was born; the kid would not have been in an "orphanage" or a "foster home" or a "menace to society". You didn't even take the time to look into those options. You just did what was best for you. You are exceedingly irresponsible and selfish.

What's everyone's opinion on abortion in a rape type situation? Do the same standards apply?

That is a bit of a gray area. Many pro-life people view this as a legitimate reason for an abortion, many do not. I personally am a bit torn on it. Incest and a danger to the mother's life are legitimate reasons for an abortion, IMO. It needs to be a viable medical option for certian circumstances. But as a form of birth control is sick and in no way justifiable.

That is a bit of a gray area. Many pro-life people view this as a legitimate reason for an abortion, many do not. I personally am a bit torn on it. Incest and a danger to the mother's life are legitimate reasons for an abortion, IMO. It needs to be a viable medical option for certian circumstances. But as a form of birth control is sick and in no way justifiable.

I agree with you on the part of birth control just being ridiculous and stupid as well. How much does a condom cost compared to an abortion? As far as rape, I think abortion should be allowed. I actually didn't think of incest before, but I agree it should be legal in that field as well.

Yes. It's not the child's fault. Murder is murder, and two wrongs don't make a right. Shag, I'm rather ashamed of your lack of backbone on this issue.

Furthermore, as the girl pointed out, less than 1 percent of all abortions are reported to follow rape.

Yes. It's not the child's fault. Murder is murder, and two wrongs don't make a right. Shag, I'm rather ashamed of your lack of backbone on this issue.

Furthermore, as the girl pointed out, less than 1 percent of all abortions are reported to follow rape.

Hmm... I think it's still kinda a tough situation to call. I wouldn't call a morning after pill murder, nor would I call pulling the plug on life support murder either. Everything needs to be taken in consideration with its surrounding situation. I can definitely agree that abortion out of arrogance and ignorance is not moral nor should it be tolerated.

The rape thing isn't really a hard line. I would lean in that direction though. It needs to be a viable medical options in certian circumstances, but those circumstances are extremely rare. As a form of birth control, there is no justification for it.

In certian unique circumstances, it is the lesser evil, IMO.

Ideally, it would be a viable medical option in those few extreme circumstances where it is a legitimate issue. But women shouldn't be allowed to use it as a form of birth control. It is a violation of the right to life guaranteed in the constitution in favor of a made up "right to choose" that doesn't exist in the constitution.

How about you not go around fathering children.

You clearly have no morals and could care less about what happens to the child. The fact that you say you are doing what is best for you and that you complain about the price of an abortion prove that. Don't try and play it off as somehow being responsible. You can't have it both ways.

Clearly you are dishonest in addition to being scum.

I have pointed out how it would not have been hard for you to find a loving family for the kid before it was born; the kid would not have been in an "orphanage" or a "foster home" or a "menace to society". You didn't even take the time to look into those options. You just did what was best for you. You are exceedingly irresponsible and selfish.

You are so right BABY JESUS!! Hey, in 14 years I will look you up and invite you to my wedding, nad hell when I decide to have kids, you may be the godfather. Deal?

You are so right BABY JESUS!! Hey, in 14 years I will look you up and invite you to my wedding, nad hell when I decide to have kids, you may be the godfather. Deal?

Instead of (insert explanation of whatever you are doing) try bringing up points about why you feel this type of thing is acceptable. Please don't bring the Paris Hilton 'I do what I want it's my life' attitude, save me the high school banter. You're just changing the subject of the argument from abortion to the credibility of shag.

1. Don't change the subject
2. Argue from the standpoint of abortion as, what you've stated, a form of birth control
3. When you don't win the argument, please don't pretend that you never cared from the beginning. I've seen this so many times it disgusts me. "Why are you even arguing about this, get a life, blah blah blah..."
4. Start being responsible, it's actually not hard

Instead of (insert explanation of whatever you are doing) try bringing up points about why you feel this type of thing is acceptable. Please don't bring the Paris Hilton 'I do what I want it's my life' attitude, save me the high school banter. You're just changing the subject of the argument from abortion to the credibility of shag.

2. Argue from the standpoint of abortion as, what you've stated, a form of birth control
3. When you don't win the argument, please don't pretend that you never cared from the beginning. I've seen this so many times it disgusts me. "Why are you even arguing about this, get a life, blah blah blah..."

Why don't you stop piggybacking on what everyone else says all the time and have an original thought sometime.......clone

Why don't you stop piggybacking on what everyone else says all the time and have an original thought sometime.......clone

Well idiot, I'll explain it to you. In the case of abortion, there are Pro-life and Pro-Abortion, with a few gray areas in between. Generally, you must pick one or the other. Now, considering we have more than two people in the United States, some people viewpoints are going to be similar or the same. I don't agree with fossten that is should be labeled murder, I just think in most cases it is highly immoral.

Now, why don't you stop acting like a troll and actually learn how to debate instead of coming in here like an arrogant goon? Oh but I forgot, you don't care.

Well idiot, I'll explain it to you. In the case of abortion, there are Pro-life and Pro-Abortion, with a few gray areas in between. Generally, you must pick one or the other. Now, considering we have more than two people in the United States, some people viewpoints are going to be similar or the same. I don't agree with fossten that is should be labeled murder, I just think in most cases it is highly immoral.

Now, why don't you stop acting like a troll and actually learn how to debate instead of coming in here like an arrogant goon? Oh but I forgot, you don't care.

If you think I need you to explain anything other than how to wax my car, you are sadly mistaken:D

If you think I need you to explain anything other than how to wax my car, you are sadly mistaken:D

Again, you're taking an argument to an arbitrary point. Do you realize that by changing the subject, you aren't...

1.Smarter
2.Winning an argument
3.Impressing anyone

But you'll say you don't need to impress anyone but yourself, because after all you're an independent woman. So there's no need to talk then is there, or explain yourself, or interject? You and your pitiful personal attacks are old news and laughable. It's time to go away unless you actually have something important to say. Keep playing the 'cool' guy, it's really working. :rolleyes:

Again, you're taking an argument to an arbitrary point. Do you realize that by changing the subject, you aren't...

1.Smarter
2.Winning an argument
3.Impressing anyone

But you'll say you don't need to impress anyone but yourself, because after all you're an independent woman. So there's no need to talk then is there, or explain yourself, or interject? You and your pitiful personal attacks are old news and laughable. It's time to go away unless you actually have something important to say. Keep playing the 'cool' guy, it's really working. :rolleyes:

Huh????? You live in a world of fantasy......back to ignoring you.....:D

And that is where you are wrong. The "norm" when it comes to liberal constituents is not at all "quiet". NOW would qualify as part of that "norm" and they are hardly quiet.
Shag - the 'norm' is the couple or woman that wouldn''t consider abortion for themselves, but doesn't want the government to dictate this particular issue to others.

They are your neighbors, your friends, maybe members of your family. They are your classmates, your fellow employees, the girl you dated 2 years ago. Those are the 'norm' when it comes to abortion rights.

Just as that same list could be the norm for people against abortions.

We have NOW, the right has NRL, I would put them at about equal footing. So, would you cal NRL 'norm' for the anti abortion side?

No, you probably are the norm, on the 'against it' side, but I doubt if you go out and go to organized protests, make signs and chant. I could be wrong, but it seems like you are too busy to do that. Also, I don't to that, or give money to NOW... I think both of us are more the 'norm' than either of those groups. If you went by that standard then the membership of NOW and NRL would be astronomical.

And I believe that NRL is an organization that intentionally perpetuates those radical, dishonest and decietful terms and talking points. That is just as silly of a statement as the one you made Shag... I don't believe that at all.

And, Shag, this is another case where the 'right' gets into trouble. By hanging a 'radical' label on the entire left, you just end up looking foolish to 'middle America'. So, go ahead, continue to label all 'liberal constituents' as aligning with NOW. It just makes your side look out-of-touch.

And you give yourself away as one of those radicals when you label people as "anti-choice" on this; as you did in post number 67 when you labeled the "firebombers" as having a "radical anti choice" agenda.

Why - because I don't know their views on the death penalty. So, if they were for the death penalty, but against abortion, that doesn't make them 'pro life'. However, on this issue, they are 'anti choice' in regards to the mother's options. It is a label that fits correctly.

I don't 'buy' into the terminology - and I don't buy into the 'pro-life' label, that probably in many cases isn't correct.

I don't know your views on the death penalty Shag - but, if you were for the death penalty I would have a hard time justifying that you were 'pro-life'.

And I am not a radical on this issue. Not even close.

And, you sort of avoided the rape issue once Foss called you on it... You don't need to line up with Foss's extreme views. It is OK to say that the woman doesn't have to serve a lifetime sentence because she got raped.

Huh????? You live in a world of fantasy......back to ignoring you.....:D

It's actually reality. Stop getting your post count up. Considering again that you're responding to me, regardless how aristocratic you think you are with your smug remarks, you aren't ignoring me. Apparently you still haven't picked up on that. But you have picked up some of dem 22'z and our white womenz! Idiot.

It's actually reality. Stop getting your post count up. Considering again that you're responding to me, regardless how aristocratic you think you are with your smug remarks, you aren't ignoring me. Apparently you still haven't picked up on that. But you have picked up some of dem 22'z and our white womenz! Idiot.

I didn't know my wife was one of your white women??? I apologize that I took her from you:rolleyes:
And do you really talk like that???
It's hard to take you serious dude. Evertime I see Dave Chappelle sitting on that couch it cracks me up....funniest episode ever

Now here is what we call evidence, you use it in an argument. Are you following me, neanderthal?

"Major modifications:
sittin on dubz, more 2 come"

Responsible? The US Army trust me with the lives of 45 soldiers, I am responsible for bringing everyone one of my guys home safe, I am responsible. I choose not to argue with Shag anymore because He isn't stating facts, he is passing judgement, I have never used abortion as a form of birth control, I simply "corrected a mistake" , furthermore, who is he to call me "scum", I have done more and seen more in the last week, than the both of you have done in you entire lives, I am simply stating people need not worry about what the next man is doing, if i paid for an abortion every month, what harm does it do to him.

I am sorry that you guys have never gotten caught up in the moment and had sex without a condom, I know you all abstained from having sex until you were married.

In a debate, there is no name calling, or judgement passed, I have never called anyone out of there names, thats not my style.

Now here is what we call evidence, you use it in an argument. Are you following me, neanderthal?

"Major modifications:
sittin on dubz, more 2 come"

and if thats an expression you've never heard, I guess you'd be the neanderthal because you would have to have been living under a rock
to never have heard it before. sorry to dissapoint you that I can speak proper english:p

Responsible? The US Army trust me with the lives of 45 soldiers, I am responsible for bringing everyone one of my guys home safe, I am responsible. I choose not to argue with Shag anymore because He isn't stating facts, he is passing judgement, I have never used abortion as a form of birth control, I simply "corrected a mistake" , furthermore, who is he to call me "scum", I have done more and seen more in the last week, than the both of you have done in you entire lives, I am simply stating people need not worry about what the next man is doing, if i paid for an abortion every month, what harm does it do to him.

I am sorry that you guys have never gotten caught up in the moment and had sex without a condom, I know you all abstained from having sex until you were married.

In a debate, there is no name calling, or judgement passed, I have never called anyone out of there names, thats not my style.

This is so full of holes I don't even know where to start. First off I could care less if you are in the army or not. Don't brag about being in the military, I've seen way too much of this. It's a job and has no place in this debate. We are discussing responsibility in contexts to sex. The way you are using abortion is birth control, you ARE CONTROLLING THE BIRTH OF A CHILD. Sex without a condom is not the contrary to abstinence.

and if thats an expression you've never heard, I guess you'd be the neanderthal because you would have to have been living under a rock
to never have heard it before. sorry to dissapoint you that I can speak proper english:p

That makes absolutely no sense. You asked if I talked like that, in a condescending manner, which in turn I showed that you do, labeling you a hypocrite. Just stop.

That makes absolutely no sense. You asked if I talked like that in a condescending manner, which in turn I showed that you do, labeling you a hypocrite. Just stop.

I actually asked you if you talked like that period.
I guess you thought you were being funny.....you weren't

Members online

No members online now.
Back