10.292 @138.31 so suck it

The diffrence between your car and Burbanks' car are huge.He's got a street mark VIII with less then $10K into it ,drives 100 miles to the track , runs 10's without changing anything at the track. You have a drag purpose built Mark VIII with crazy weight reduction that most likely has around $30K dumped into it and probably getting trailered to the track.

Your abou 99% wrong. Mine isn't trailered to the track nor will it ever be. I drive 47 miles both ways with my ice cold ac and stereo blasting. I don't have quit 30 grand wrapped up in it about low 20's. The motor and tranny were built with the intention of going in a foxbody, which had to be put on hold cuz of another baby on the way

Because my goal was to run 10's and still be able to drive this car to race track and back home in one piece and not on a trailer with probably broken stock trans or rear end. So I have what I want(10's) and now it's time to make the car pretty(full paint job).
Yes If I want I can make this car faster as I have complete wet nitrous kit sitting in my Garage but I am okay with the power I have.

Hell man mine isn't pretty at all-peeling clear coat. Broken grill small dent in the side. Really it needs a make over bad

Great times if they are REAL.

Why always people running very fast times can't proof it with Videos and always post time slips with no date on it.:confused:

Did you happen to be at US41 or morocco, which ever it is, last weekend? I think a buddy of mine saw your car there, best I can figure, it had to have been you! He text me your video and a picture of the car!

Did you happen to be at US41 or morocco, which ever it is, last weekend? I think a buddy of mine saw your car there, best I can figure, it had to have been you! He text me your video and a picture of the car!

Yes I was at US41 last weekend and this is when I run 10.93 and 10.96

Your abou 99% wrong. Mine isn't trailered to the track nor will it ever be. I drive 47 miles both ways with my ice cold ac and stereo blasting. I don't have quit 30 grand wrapped up in it about low 20's. The motor and tranny were built with the intention of going in a foxbody, which had to be put on hold cuz of another baby on the way

I bet it's fun to drive gutted out car on a street.if you really drive it on a street then go check your JE K member as it's probably cracked already.

Can you share the secret how you lost 400 lbs and still have A/C and stereo system.:confused:

You said that you have been into racing for a while so you probably know that you need a back up run to hold a record . I know it's hard to find 2 similar time slips on Google :D :D

Great Job Caleb. Its for real Ive known Caleb and this car/build for years. he wouldnt lie plus I know whats into it. This is THE fastest and quickest Modular Mark PERIOD!! Congrats man!! BTW how are you launching? Gotta get the Bug's 1.47 60ft next lol. Your MPH is a 9.95ish too.

I bet it's fun to drive gutted out car on a street.if you really drive it on a street then go check your JE K member as it's probably cracked already.

Can you share the secret how you lost 400 lbs and still have A/C and stereo system.:confused:

You said that you have been into racing for a while so you probably know that you need a back up run to hold a record . I know it's hard to find 2 similar time slips on Google :D :D

its not a JE kmember. it was custom made and way better quality. I took the dude my stock kmember and he measured everything out and built me one for 300.

and there will be more back up runs for ya. test n tune is wed. and friday so you;ll have alot more time slips to try and bust my balls on which is ok. oh and video. so theres no problem there. and back up runs should be faster. hopefully:rolleyes:

and the weight loss came from the use of a plasma cutter and alot of chrome moly taking stock steels place in the front. most of the interior is still there. we just cut alot of :q:q:q:q out. like the doors alot of the crap behind the door panel is gone. as far as stereo there is no subs and amps or anything. just a cd player and components in the front doors. all air suspension brackets and hardware is gone. all sound deading is gone trunk liner is gone. batterys in the trunk so to get some more weight off the front. crash bar is gone obviousley.

just for the record the car rides like :q:q:q:q and is loud as all hell inside. It only gets driven onthe street to go to the track or to take someone for a ride. when we drive else where as a family we take the navigator or the challenger

Last edited:
Great Job Caleb. Its for real Ive known Caleb and this car/build for years. he wouldnt lie plus I know whats into it. This is THE fastest and quickest Modular Mark PERIOD!! Congrats man!! BTW how are you launching? Gotta get the Bug's 1.47 60ft next lol. Your MPH is a 9.95ish too.

I gotta work on the launch. I didnt heat the m&h drag radials well enough and it spun out of the hole. I only got one run since i missed my two qualifying passes, due to traffic, then broke out right away. i was thrilled with the trap speed. it freight trained at the top end.

Reaction time has nothing to do with the times.he can sit a the line for 2 min and still run 10's.

that isn't correct either, but close.

The RT timing clock with TIME OUT at 39.99 seconds...so.. dont try to sit there for two minutes!
LMAO

Holy S%$T man!

That is hauling!

Its too bad it isn't more streetable ;)

Impressive nonetheless!

That is Pretty Impressive, I cant wait to see the Video on that, Post some pics of the Car and the Motor if you get a chance 2, I would def like to see it... Congrats man..

LOL...first hand experience????? :p

nah something I learned back in the 80's when we used to race what was called the 39.99 challenge.

It was basicly a heads up bracket race/index race.
Everyone got a 39.99 dial in which is the upper limit in the software.

Also found out at the same time the RT timer also has a 39.99 second time limit, in a converstation with the tech guy.

That is how they chose the 39.99 dial in, as it was the longest time interval the software would accept.

the 39.99 races were a H00t!
passengers allowed, stopwatches allowed.
Pretty much anything goes, except delay boxes.

Anyone running 39.99 got a check for 39.99!

You think in over 20 years that they still have the same software? Guess its a possiability. I was in my grandmothers bank the other day and they still had a Kodak file fish viewer and a geniuine first edition Xerox machine (about the size of my Lincoln and does 3 PPM) that not only worked but both were being used. :lol:

You think in over 20 years that they still have the same software?

When they changed from the crondek timers to the "accutime" system was way more than 20 years ago.. and yes the accutime software still bears the 39.99 ET and RT limits.

Why would they update it for an ET range that nobody runs?

Also how are you injecting the nitrous?

What intake manifold do you have?

On a 300shot what is your pressure by the end of the track?

What size bottle? 1 Stage?

What jet are you running Nitrous, fuel?

Also what fuel system do you have and what psi do you run your fuel pressure at?

What Spark plugs are you running? What are they gaped to?

What converter do you have? Is it Spragless? How tight is the stall?

I very curious because things seem to not add up here. I've done a lot of testing with Nano Nitrous so I'm VERY proficient with nitrous.

OMGWTFBBQCHICKENWING
3310945926_bc7687a75a.jpg

So how does that shoe taste? :p

See this is why I hardley ever get on here, instead of giving a congrats you guys just hate I'm a 30 year old business man that drag races a lot, no need for me to lie.

So you are telling me you are 30 years old business man and you don't lie.
So why did you post Time slip from Dodge Charger which belongs to Injected Engineering :confused:
Can you explain this.

Members online

Back