10.292 @138.31 so suck it

So you are telling me you are 30 years old business man and you don't lie.
So why did you post Time slip from Dodge Charger which belongs to Injected Engineering :confused:
Can you explain this.

He didnt say he doesnt lie, he said theres "no need"... which= liar!;) :D

So how does that shoe taste? :p

Tastes like Steak.

Caleb has been a customer for years and has been on the phone with me many times about this car, the plans, the build....etc. Seemed legit to me. Made many purchases and was a good paying customer. I had no reason not to believe him on this. Ive been had like all of you, so what?;)

ive got nothing to say but positive things about LVC

Ya, sure.

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
"I gotta work on the launch."

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
"it freight trained at the top end."

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
"you;ll have alot more time slips to try and bust my balls

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
"The motor and tranny were built with the intention of going in a foxbody"

Dude, I've got something for you to suck on.:leghumper

jacknicholson.jpg

i just went even faster,timeslip to prove...

i just ran ran a 10.290 @ 139.31 and have a timeslip to prove it,
Man i cant believe how fast my Mark is, almost bone stock too.

TIMESLIP.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! what a Fcking DOUCHE!!!!

BURBANK FTW!!!

Yet another poser/clown/nutsack OWNED by LVC...

We need a special section for these folks!

Their posts should be moved to the "hall of shame" section and stay there for all eternity!!!

Here is the title and the description of the newest LVC section!

LVC Hall of Shame - a special place for the liars and cheaters from the internet. Your postings will life forever, so those that follow can see what NOT TO DO on LVC!

Viking Diesel should be the charter member
add bigredapple
Add Checker1994poser

This is what happens when your a dousch on LvC, your post becomes a Sticky and everyone can see how stupid you are.

this must be before i got on here but who is viking diesel i know who big red is

its a good thing we don't have rep points on this site, also MercuryLS should get a free gold member subscription for winning this thread

Hey!!, I found the timeslip on google, It was a team effort by my roommate and I, we both want the GOLD subscription!

haha

oh great, here we go again, lol Um, were gonna need you to post pics W/time stamps of you actually finding the slip before the post was made, we will also need your hard drive and ISP address to veryify the time stamps.

It's spelled Gnarly, sorry couldn't resist

That's damn fast for a tank, sounds like your about ready for pinks. That would sure surprise some of those guys to see a luxo tank rip off a 10:50

I assume you still have the IRS?

Just a 9inch w/4 link, 4:56 and 10 inch slicks would get you into the 9s DAMN!

I guess I should have read all the posts then? Oh well

HE NEVER RAN THAT TIME YOU DOUCHE BAGS READ THE WHOLE THREAD AND THEN RESPOND! sorry

yeah I still drive it on the street. and its still got a/c, stereo. powerseats. and with the stand alone system, its very nice to drive on the street. but thats as far as it goes. it definately doesnt ride like a lincoln any more. it rides more like a mustang, with full race suspension....and the launch I guess looked pretty good. especially with the 1 1/2" drop thats on it. with a good dead hooked launch Im expecting it to pull the at least driver front tire if not both.

and the haters thing is just me being a smart ass. kinda like the suck it thing. ive got nothing to say but positive things about LVC

what stand alone system? megasquirt?

Members online

Back