10.292 @138.31 so suck it

Cbecker1994Vlll

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
heres something for the haters! done told you I was the fastest. and this was with some pretty narly wheel spin. only got to make 1 hit on it. but this speaks for its self:p :D

TIMESLIP.jpg

That's one helluva break-out! :D

What's that beast run naturally aspirated??? :rolleyes:

you damn right it was one hell of a break out. Like I said before I had no clue what it was going to do. havent ran it on just motor, but if I had to guess I would say basement 12's high 11's. and that just a guess.

I dont know who the haters are, must be before I joined. That is impressive as fukc! That 60' time is just sick! I would love to see a shot of that thing on launch, drivers tire has to be just coming off the ground. Very nice and congrats!
Do you still drive it regularly on the street?

Anyway do you have some engine shots or something so I can fap? :lol:

yeah I still drive it on the street. and its still got a/c, stereo. powerseats. and with the stand alone system, its very nice to drive on the street. but thats as far as it goes. it definately doesnt ride like a lincoln any more. it rides more like a mustang, with full race suspension....and the launch I guess looked pretty good. especially with the 1 1/2" drop thats on it. with a good dead hooked launch Im expecting it to pull the at least driver front tire if not both.

and the haters thing is just me being a smart ass. kinda like the suck it thing. ive got nothing to say but positive things about LVC

You need to update your sig. :D Man, 108 in the 1/8th! I was happy as hell when I pulled a 9.43 in mine... a 6.7 would prolly make me go poopies. :lol:

:wave :wave :wave :nos: :gr_hail: :eek: :biggrin:

You get the point, great run!! Any footage of the mayhem?!

Where did you find this time slip at?:D How about a bigger picture so it shows a date on it.Any videos, pictures of the car at the track?

Congrats. Those are some pretty darn good times. If I had the kind of mods and money you have in your car id be pissed if it wasnt that fast. lol.

Pic and video coming after the next test n tune. Hope fully this next wednesday night or friday night. Usuall my wife goes to the track with me to run the camera, but she is 8 months pregnant so she's not going anymore.

I might as well get some video and pics for you guys before we pull the motor and tranny and put it in a foxbody mustang. And let that bitch eat in the low 9 second range

Great times if they are REAL.

Why always people running very fast times can't proof it with Videos and always post time slips with no date on it.:confused:

See haters!what's the matter burbank did I set the bar to high for ya, but don't fear cuz when this set up gets put into a mustang then you'll be back to being the fastest mark 8. See this is why I hardley ever get on here, instead of giving a congrats you guys just hate I'm a 30 year old business man that drag races a lot, no need for me to lie, this isn't even near the fastest car I've had. Don't worry there will be videos. And when we get the videos the time will be faster.

First: we don't hate you.
I posted earlier great times if they are real.
Second: I still have the fastest Mark VIII with Proof(Time slip with date on it on a couple of videos).
BTW:You didn't set the bar too high for me as I am not planning to do much more to my car other then full paint job and I will just enjoy the power I have.

138 mph is ridiculous!!! What kind of power are you pushing, like 750rwhp?

Like I said after next test n tune you'll have videos a lot of them cuz we still have to dail it in some more. And when I get back home tuesday night I will gladly rescan the time slip with the date on it I got no problem doing that. But when I'm sitting in a hotel room in phoenix useing my blackberry to post I get alittle defensive. Plus I'm a wee bit cranky from dealing with airports and flying today. So I didn't mean to snap at ya like that.

And burbank why aren't you going to step it up with a few mods you could be running a lot faster

If your reaction time was a little better, you would've broke into the 9's!!!:eek:

Reaction time has nothing to do with the times.he can sit a the line for 2 min and still run 10's.

holy sh*tballs! damnnnnnn man, wheres some pics of the CAR? The vids can wait till your next run...lets see this beast! Congrats!

The diffrence between your car and Burbanks' car are huge.He's got a street mark VIII with less then $10K into it ,drives 100 miles to the track , runs 10's without changing anything at the track. You have a drag purpose built Mark VIII with crazy weight reduction that most likely has around $30K dumped into it and probably getting trailered to the track.

And burbank why aren't you going to step it up with a few mods you could be running a lot faster

Because my goal was to run 10's and still be able to drive this car to race track and back home in one piece and not on a trailer with probably broken stock trans or rear end. So I have what I want(10's) and now it's time to make the car pretty(full paint job).
Yes If I want I can make this car faster as I have complete wet nitrous kit sitting in my Garage but I am okay with the power I have.

Because my goal was to run 10's and still be able to drive this car to race track and back home in one piece and not on a trailer with probably broken stock trans or rear end. So I have what I want(10's) and now it's time to make the car pretty(full paint job).
Yes If I want I can make this car faster as I have complete wet nitrous kit sitting in my Garage but I am okay with the power I have.

Your car is bad as$. I only wish mine is anywhere near that fast one day. Props to both of you for representing the lincoln community to the fullest!

Members online

Back