06 Bumper Conversion/2002 LSE Body Kit

Trying to decide how reupholster the seats and incorporate white / gray leather or gray / black leather. Either way, I want a stitching that makes them look very upscale. Definitely having the Lincoln emblem embossed into the headrests. My carpet is in excellent condition so I am going to leave it alone and just give it it's usual 3 times a year cleaning.

Trying to decide how reupholster the seats and incorporate white / gray leather or gray / black leather. Either way, I want a stitching that makes them look very upscale. Definitely having the Lincoln emblem embossed into the headrests. My carpet is in excellent condition so I am going to leave it alone and just give it it's usual 3 times a year cleaning.

That should look great! I found a set of gen 1 seats in the bone-yard with the peforated seats and the lincoln logo on the seats as well..to bad they were not my color interior!

Not the exact color scheme but this is a strong visual representation of the direction which I am going with the interior come late Spring or early Summer. Definitely going with finding a way to place either the Lincoln Emblem or an "LS" in the seats as pictured.

Interior.jpg

Just trying to keep the look of the car fresh and relevant in comparison with other newer entry level luxury sport cars I see and admire. But I can say, after the interior, it is a wrap putting significant coins into this particular car.

Uh-oh after the LS is done than what?

Buy another and start over! lol

Great question. Not sure what is next. My gut feeling says a true sports car of some type.

Nice!

Mine going on soon. LSE spoiler as well. Paint Paint Paint.

Once complete, you are going to have quite the thread showing all of your work.

I'll have to get a build log going, have tons of pics.
still hit or miss though. not sure if I'll get everything done, it's a never ending story now at this point ... but paint corrections coming up very soon.

At first I thought some revided it to ask part numbers again.... have them saved for just that reason, been there done that and gone back to a stock gen 1 front. Anyways the McLaren looks good!

Members online

No members online now.
Back