i love corvettes, specially these 2 here.

the guy recording, he had a bad feeling and he got what he wanted lol. that and some delicious gum obviously!

A guy my dad was friends with in florida put his friend in a coma and f'ed up his own day when his brand new corvette did that at 90 miles an hour on a straightaway in front of the chevy dealership. One of the salesman said he never saw one do that, and then it flipped.

sorry but you couldnt give me a corvette for free, from the 50's up till now i cant say i absolutely hate many cars except the corvette. i think its a :q:q:q:qing death trap and you have to be a complete jackass to get in one and see its potential because you will end up hurt or dead. its like putting a jet engine on a paper airplane those cars are built like ass.

Not a fan of vettes either....they fistail esaily as you saw in this video.

But guy on the right plain doesnt know how to drive.

I bet this douche predicts this every time he gets behind two nice cars. I bet he just got his jollys off seeing this happen once in 100 times and now hates everyone who speeds.
I like vetts best bang for your buck and if you think otherwise you just can't drive.

Members online

No members online now.
Back