2012 LVC Calander Entries!!!!!

Here is mine.

Calendar.jpg

Good looking out M4rk, I think I spelled it wrong in my thread too...

I actually thought those signs gave the shot some character but a lot of people said it would have been better without them. I can't photoshop otherwise I might have removed them. But I think there is a photoshop rule for the pics isn't there?

Yea but I think the rule is alterations that adjust the photo entirely. I removed some glare from a light on mine. Keeping it natural is still achievable as long as your not like taking your car sitting in your driveway, and placing an extravagant waterfall bsckground behind it. Lol

Changing Calendar Photo Submission 2005 LS V8, disregard the previous photo (it would not let me delete for some reason there was no Edit button on my previous post) as My Calendar entry I have added this other one with a bluer Carolina Blue sky. thanks

167.jpg

old pic i know but this will have to do for mine:

e84o4o.gif

still looks the same anyways.

This is the picture that I wanted to originally use. My little sister used some cool lense on this one!
calendarentry2 (800x600).jpg

calendarentry2 (800x600).jpg

i had better pictures my friend took but for some reason he never sent them to me before today i figured i better put one up

imag00432.jpg

I choose...poorly. I selected quickly as I was running out the door....and now it is 1 hour past the deadline..... hmmmm :(

Ended up with a whopping 40 entries!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Lots of great looking LSes people.:Beer

I need to get some sleep. I will have the poll up sometime today.:)

Hey Rollin don't see my pic up for the cal my comp is messed thx for getting back to me about the lip !

Members online

No members online now.
Back