Turbo kit thread

Soon guys, very soon. If you gus can hardly wait, how do you think I feel

I didnt know he had put it on youtube. He sent me that video late last week I believe, but it was from his phone, not youtube.

Soon guys, I'm counting down the hours.

fc338711226730417475.jpg

windshield wiper fluid is so overrated anyway lol, I haven't had the reservoir in years up until a few weeks ago. But I will gladly take it right back off thanks.

seriously, this kit would be a great excuse to upgrade my entire braking system too.

damn you Alax7...
more money I now HAVE to spend on my LS.
Put me down for a kit!

so they have to be tuning it by now, time to see some graphs and charts :D

Sounds absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could even drive my LS over 40mph right now. God damn solenoids

I would love to see it run against an svt cobra and WIN.

Could be possible if its pushing 400hp to the wheels.

That sounds sweet! What a fun sound to hear! That was great... do it again! More videos!

I would love to see it run against an svt cobra and WIN.

Could be possible if its pushing 400hp to the wheels.

I hope not, that would be over 500 crank and without internal upgrades I don't see that engine lasting long nor the transmission without upgrades.

I've always had this rule of 50%. Take an engine stock HP and add 50% and that's the max you should add at the crank. It seems to hold true that those that go passed this will grenade something but there are a few exemptions. Following my rule I'd not want more than 420HP in the LS, so say 330-340 WHP.

On another note, do gen2 LS' have oil coolers? I know the gen1 sports did.

Members online

No members online now.
Back