Turbo kit thread

oh and tell Brett to save that V8 Tune , Im working on one now ,,,,,,,

It's not in my hands yet. A few days ago he told me that by today it would be on the ground and they would be working on the tune. We'll see how it went.

Dont rememeber which one he got. Text him, you have his number.

Oh and yeah, he'll keep the tunes. Is the v8 yours?

its a other V6 but i got a 04 3.9 v8 engine going in there now just missing tranny

Exactly^ that's why I would not want to drop that into my car I'd prolly blow the engine the first day.
Possibly if I get an 06, I've been thinking about selling my car and bike and investing in a better and newer LS!

i encourage this strongly..

Well it's not home yet :( , but it's in the final stages, it will be home soon, I can't wait. I wont say it will be done a certain day because it might not and I'll just get myself and you guys all excited for nothing if it's not done, so I will just post when it is in my garage again.

I want a video of you driving it home...

the entire way. And keep a live camera feed in the garage so we can watch it sleep. :shifty:

I want a video of you driving it home...

the entire way. And keep a live camera feed in the garage so we can watch it sleep. :shifty:

I will settle for well written out updates at the intervals previously discussed....LOL. ;)

Yeah almost there. Brett told me it would be done soon, and he told what day, but I wont say until it's in my garage :D

Ok, so it's looking good so far. Got the day when it's going to be done. In a few days she'll be home. Keep your eyes out, my next thread update just might have pictures

Hopefully he's just busy having fun and it didn't turn the engine into a rock tumbler!

After the weekend I'm guessing.. patients, you can't rush perfection!

Well, I guess I have bad luck, blew up my engine.

Just kidding. I was going to pick it up today but they couldn't get in to the dyno until early next week. Very anxious to get it back and test it out.

Haha. They are prob joy riding it. You should go get it for the weeken and take it back down to dyno next week!

I would but they aren't done tuning it, might blow it up, and they are going to take advantage of the extra days to tune it up until the dyno run.

Members online

No members online now.
Back