Home Depot Lip Installed Pics

Thank you! I'll see if they'll take something other than PayPal and hopefully I''ll be set to get rid of the oversized amber lense.

Pektel what bulbs do you have in your front turn signals? Similar to what I have in my tails? I've always hated the "bare" look of the headlights w/o the amber. But with that color bulb instead of chrome it looks badas.

Yep. Sylvania silverstars. I had 2 pair, gave a set to my brother for his truck. Now I put tinted lenses in, so you can't even see the bluish bulbs anymore...

It looks good. Do you think it will fit an LSE bumper??

Thanks.....im sure you could but i would leave the Lse bumper as is the only reason i did this mod is because i dont have an Lse bumper.....

Looks really good! What exactly is needed to do this from Homedepot? Are there any part numbers & such? Kinda looking for a dummies guide if ya know what I mean on the entire process. Thanks!

That looks just as good as the Mach 1 lip spoiler.

IMAG0079.jpg

Looks really good! What exactly is needed to do this from Homedepot? Are there any part numbers & such? Kinda looking for a dummies guide if ya know what I mean on the entire process. Thanks!

This is the stuff i i used, very easy mod just make sure to line it up and make sure that your not stretching it along the bottom bumper as your taping it on, i also used two fender washers with two short pan-head screws at each end where it meets the tire for a cleaner look i also cut the ends at an angle but thats MIO, hope this helps;)

garage-door-bottom-seal.jpg

I still think yours came out better than mine. It looks way smoother. Maybe because I didn't use double sided tape at all and just used screws with washers. Idk lol

I still think yours came out better than mine. It looks way smoother. Maybe because I didn't use double sided tape at all and just used screws with washers. Idk lol

LOl i actually took it off twice to make sure it looked good, I used double sided 3m tape along the whole thing and care-fully ran it along the bumper giving it just enough slack then two screws with washers at each end, I think it would come out a-lot better if you used 3m tape and not so many washers and screws.

It probably will. I may take it off and redo it. I still have plenty of bottom door sealer in my trunk. Other thing I did different than u was that I pulled mine to stiffen it up some, instead of leaving some slack (didn't kno how it was supposed to be done lol)

Well went to my Home Depot and being here in Canada, they don't have it at my store.

Haha!! ^^^^ Did you ask id they even carry it? You check online? Rona..?

I think that might be it. I would ask the experts though, weird they wouldn't carry it he must have his info wrong. We all have garage doors..

Here is the picture. picture done with IPhone. I also used two side tape with weather stripping glue.

IMG_0133.JPG

Did mine this past weekend also. I just got my car back from having the grill painted to match the car, the sideskirts, front and rear surrounds were also painted. It's raining here so I will post just the lip for now.

0523111636a.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back