Calendar Cover Poll

Whixh photo for the cover?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
MarkVIII calendar cover poll. Please vote for one the poll will only last three days.

Markcover1.gif

Markcover2.gif

Markcover3.gif

markcover4.gif

Markcover5.gif

All those kinda suck for a cover. The ones that would work are washed out and have Ripped Vaginas car in them. :(

I think the cover should be a stock advertizing pic or maybe just the Lincoln wording with the Cobra Star (per Genos OK) logo on the cover.

:lol:

I was just kidding but how about something like this:

lincMarkVIII.gif

Not that one per se but similar. Like a close up half shot of a wheel, a section of Gen 2 tail light, a cliped shot of a Gen1 nose and an engine shot all done in the style of that brochure.

Is there a pool of pics to choose or is it pretty much set who has what month?

The members that are in got to choose thier month.

As for the cover. If someone wants to photoshop a cover thats fine with me. Something like LaserSVT posted. I asked before about the cover and got these pictures as a response. I will more then gladly accept any cover shots and do a new poll. This calendar is YOURS gentlemen.:) You guys get the final say so.:) I am just putting it together.

If you don't like the pictures posted, speak up. You will not hurt my feelings. I want you guys to be happy with this.:)

Taking Laser's view of things, you could have a sneak peak of the coming pictures on the cover highlighting the best parts selected by the owner of each car.

Sorry I was late getting them in but here are a couple that I have if anyone likes them better. But I also would'nt mind going with lasers idea..

LvCBeachPartyandCruise014.gif

octdragracepics046.jpg

octdragracepics043.jpg

Laser could you photo shop a pic with all the calender entries? Or if someone has a copy of the brochure that has pic of the engine, interior, and exterior?

See this is what I was thinking...... only done with better software and talent, but something similar. These are from the low res photos in the poll so quality is lacking.

Sample.gif

Get me your e-mail address. I will shot you the high res shots of the 12 winners for you to work with.:)

Get me your e-mail address. I will shot you the high res shots of the 12 winners for you to work with.:)
I don't have any photo editing software other then the Windows Paint.

Aynone want to do a photoshop cover I suck at photoshop.:rolleyes:

my wife knows photoshop like i know my own nutsack, email me pictures and she can make something like bill posted above and if we all like it, we'll go with it, or she can make a few diff ones and we will vote. email is jamies98lsc@aol.com she uses photoshop 24-7, i like bills idea that would look sweet for a cover. just send me some photos and i can look for photos online myself also.

my wife knows photoshop like i know my own nutsack, email me pictures and she can make something like bill posted above and if we all like it, we'll go with it, or she can make a few diff ones and we will vote. email is jamies98lsc@aol.com she uses photoshop 24-7, i like bills idea that would look sweet for a cover. just send me some photos and i can look for photos online myself also.

E-mail with 8 of the 12 sent. I am still waiting on 4 members to get me ther images. Only thing holdong up the calendar.:(

Members online

No members online now.
Back