Carlisle '10

thats understood brent hell at boscobel i usually dont take many pics till were all cruising

i took very few pics this year also. When we are done vacationing ill post what pics I do have, most likeley this weekend.

I dont think one person walked by the vert and didnt ask about it. I had a blast telling people the history and story of the car. I did win best 93-96 stock from LOD, but did not win in the carlisle showfield. Im a bit dissapointed, but I think people were confused on which class it should be in.

Anyone who has never been to carlisle needs to go at least once. Its a 14hr drive for us and worth every minute.

We even invited the lady from here to join us at the LOD banquet and she was hallarious!

YouTube- 557,000 Miles and Counting (She's 90; Her Car's 45; Both Are Still On The Road)

Nice to meet a few of you that I talked with.

don't feel bad k9t8m my Mark 7 Vert didn't win either, I just think that some people don't like verts :(

oddly enough my truck that was used to trailer it there won 3rd place stock LOL.

K9 - how did I miss her!

K9's vert was the talk of the show, she needed someone there all the time to answer all the "how did they do that" 's and say "thank you" for all the "wow! that is hot" comments she got. K9 would leave to go look around and chat - people would ask me about her - thankfully I heard k9 repeat her history enough that I could tell them all about her when he escaped...

Brents Cyclone is amazingly hot hot hot!!!! Runs like dream and is clean clean clean!

Driller's marks were the normal pristine clean and ready to race condition and Barney couldn't have looked better

BrianmarkVIII was there friday and saturday too - he has a hot clean white Mark!!!! Great meeting you and the kids!!!!

Derek was there with his girl and entered his Escape (rental!) I told him next year to get a lifesize vinyl picture of his Lincoln, fold it up put it on the plane and display it on the rental when they come next year!

It's so great to see everyone again - I know I missed mentioning at least one person, sorry but if you went, chime in!!! Between keeping Tux clean, and talking to everyone I didn't get the chance to take any pics either!!

LOD's tent was up again this year, everyone in that club is so nice, I decided to go ahead and join them also ;)

Can't wait till the beach party!!!

Nice to meet a few of you that I talked with.

don't feel bad k9t8m my Mark 7 Vert didn't win either, I just think that some people don't like verts :(

oddly enough my truck that was used to trailer it there won 3rd place stock LOL.
Hey - make sure you come next year 8 said he will be giving away dollar bills with his number on it!!!! Great to meet you too!!!

Hey - make sure you come next year 8 said he will be giving away dollar bills with his number on it!!!! Great to meet you too!!!

yah I've got to do SOMETHING to win LOL.... maybe I'll just hand out 3x5 cards with my car number on it LOL... the dollar bill thing might get expensive.

Nice to meet you too.

well, I gotta admit, I pimped em for votes, a lot of smiling and bending when your wiping... wait, that might not be a good idea for you.... lolol

still there was a lot of stiff competition this year in both the VII's and VIII's!!!

CHRIS, I think I know why you didn't beat me, cause I really thought you did every time I looked at your vert they were writing your number down.

I was feeling really bad because Sharon said that you can only have two mods, not three to be stock (tint, tips, rays kit), well I went to check today and it is 3 mods and your still stock:
Vehicle Modifications:
Stock (3 or less modifications)
Modified (4+ modifications)

BUT - their web site also posted: NO FOR SALE SIGNS ON SHOWFIELD!!! I wonder if they disqualified you?? cause you had Tux beat hands down.

Debi

no, what is it?

It's a major car show that takes place in Daytona International Speedway. It was a blast. TONS of cars from all over the country, thousands of vendors. It was just pure insanity.

I got a picture of my car right next to turn 2.

It was great to see everyone again, and all the beautiful cars.:)

Congratulations winners!

post that pic to the "your car in front of" thread

It's a major car show that takes place in Daytona International Speedway. It was a blast. TONS of cars from all over the country, thousands of vendors. It was just pure insanity.

I got a picture of my car right next to turn 2.

K9 - how did I miss her!

K9's vert was the talk of the show, she needed someone there all the time to answer all the "how did they do that" 's and say "thank you" for all the "wow! that is hot" comments she got. K9 would leave to go look around and chat - people would ask me about her - thankfully I heard k9 repeat her history enough that I could tell them all about her when he escaped...

Brents Cyclone is amazingly hot hot hot!!!! Runs like dream and is clean clean clean!

Driller's marks were the normal pristine clean and ready to race condition and Barney couldn't have looked better

BrianmarkVIII was there friday and saturday too - he has a hot clean white Mark!!!! Great meeting you and the kids!!!!

Derek was there with his girl and entered his Escape (rental!) I told him next year to get a lifesize vinyl picture of his Lincoln, fold it up put it on the plane and display it on the rental when they come next year!

It's so great to see everyone again - I know I missed mentioning at least one person, sorry but if you went, chime in!!! Between keeping Tux clean, and talking to everyone I didn't get the chance to take any pics either!!

LOD's tent was up again this year, everyone in that club is so nice, I decided to go ahead and join them also ;)

Can't wait till the beach party!!!

You joined LOD :eek: :D ;) :D ;) :D

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at carlisle, everyone was great for my first trip there it was a lot of fun . I hope to see everone again before next year....

HI Bri! I was using Brian Mark - sorry!!! Great to see you in the kids and your hot Mark!!!!

Yeah, Pepp, they are jus like us, bunch of Mark VIII owners, they know how to hold a meet and got a lot of user participation at all of them, well not only a lot of user participation, the club SUPPORTS the user participation too!... the whole package...so I get the best of both worlds ;)

HI BILL great to see you again! and meet your bro!!!! sorry I didn't get a goodbye hug from you both!!! Why dont you two come on up to the beach party and show off your Marks with the LVC crew!!

On the way to the Power Tour, so no pics yet but it was a super weekend, as always.

Great cars, great people. :)

Myself, I can't believe the Blue Flame took 1st in the modified Mark VIII class against Dean's super Gen2. Barney, Tux, Chris's 'vert and others represented the Lincoln class well.

I guess the Town Car without the FR500's just didn't have it this year. LOL :D

blasphemy!!!
well, I gotta admit, I pimped em for votes, a lot of smiling and bending when your wiping... wait, that might not be a good idea for you.... lolol
and this is different than any other day how :)

Thanks for all the votes from everybody and congrats to all the winners. Just in pgh now just waiting for tomorrow for dads surgery. Hopefully everything goes good and get some good news.

Thanks Debbie, it was great to see you again too! I've been threatening to go to the Beach Party for years now, but I haven't been able to make it yet.

I didn't take many photos this year. Us Mark VIII owners got split up in stock vs modified this year. There were Mark VII's between us and we were on different sides of the drive. I couldn't get that long photo of Mark VIII's.

Here's some of what I got so far:

DSC06118 (Medium).jpg

DSC06119 (Medium).jpg

DSC06120 (Medium).jpg

DSC06121 (Medium).jpg

DSC06007 (Medium).jpg

DSC05990 (Medium).jpg

Nice pics bill thanks for sharing and if I don't see you at the beach party maybe an LOD party or in (what seems like a few months) next years Carlisle! SMOOCHES!

lol chickie! oh well, blasphemy ...honesty....they rhyme! lol and well....yeah, your right, but what was different was that I would be wiping and look up to catch myself rubbing on k9's vert! lol

lol - no worries, you know me!!! clean micros and a gentle touch! he really did a great job on her!!!

Members online

Back