Carlisle '10

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody going t Carlisle this year. I'll be here for sure. Egr valve is good to go finally. Haven't registered yet but will shortly. Anybody that's going and wanna hang out afterwards on Saturday is more than welcome to come to my house. I only live 20 minutes from there. Just let me know so I can get a fw things and food.

I would like to go as I am only about 100 miles away, but we are short handed at work right now and it may not be possible.

What is Carlisle?

If you're in Harrisburg, I'm probably close enough to go. :)

What is Carlisle?

If you're in Harrisburg, I'm probably close enough to go. :)

WTF???????????????????????

how old are you, what is carlisle omg, what a f-ing NEWBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

lol damn just busting you, but still, asking what carlisle is, is like asking what the :q:q:q:qing moon is lmao.

WTF???????????????????????

how old are you, what is carlisle omg, what a f-ing NEWBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

lol damn just busting you, but still, asking what carlisle is, is like asking what the :q:q:q:qing moon is lmao.

:shifty:

And yet, I still don't know...

Carlisle is the car show capitol of the east coast. They have several shows throughout the year at the Carlisle fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA.

When "we" speak of Carlisle, it is the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals which showcase all Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models of all years. There is a literal sea of Mustangs to gawk at and practically every Ford model ever produced. A lot of vendors, activities, special displays and new Ford vehicle showcases.

This year, Carlisle became officially licensed by Ford and it is now known as the Carlisle Ford Nationals. The show runs June 4th-6th.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Jason, I'll be there again this year, I bought that Mercury I was talking about I'm bringing both cars. Will be good to see you again

I'm still getting my cars ready!!! Here are some pics of the progress!

HPIM0073.jpg

HPIM0074.jpg

HPIM0081.jpg

HPIM0085.jpg

HPIM0086.jpg

HPIM0091.jpg

HPIM0096.jpg

That's what I'm talking about right there!!!!!!

Cyclone FTW

Dr. SVO phd

guys have a good time i'll be going to the HOT ROD POWER TOUR in springfield on sun. takeing my camera along with jeb will post some pics with his help.

I'm at Carlisle, took my beater focus, but stayin at Hotel Carlisle, few mn12's here, and 2 marks, good stuff, who is here?

OH, that's the Spoiler II I think; they weren't produced beyond a few prototypes if I recall correctly. Def. haven't seen one @ Carlisle :)

I'll be there all day tomorrow jbird!

I must have been thinking about this Spoiler

Hey, had a great time at Carlisle yesterday! I hear that Jason got 3RD place in modified Gen1 and Debi won 1ST PLACE in Stock Gen1!!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!

congrats to all esp deb and driller took 954 pictures of the hot rod tour will show them at beach party. jd

congrats jason driller and deb......k9 how did the vert do

and i know someone has pics, so lets see them

the 'vert looked awesome. I barely got any pics but I got a few mostly of the cyclone. I saw so many people I know from here, the Cyclones and the Mark VII club I was just running around a lot!

Members online

Back