What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Gut the fish.
messon2wheels_zps62dec541.jpg

wheelie_zps7c44cc54.jpg

Put my old radiator cap back on, the new one didn't do the clicky thing that I like so much.

Put on new Reg and Inspection stickers and drove it to the shop, picked it up and ordered an Energy Suspension Trans Mount

Put on new Reg and Inspection stickers and drove it to the shop, picked it up and ordered an Energy Suspension Trans Mount

I just ordered one too :)

Can't wait to get it in to stop that damn clunk sound. Should be here by the end of the week.

Sent a check certified mail, For a MK VIII, and the post office delivered it to the wrong place. Another nightmare that needs to be fixed. All good things take time. I hate wasting my time fixing somebody's else screw up's.

It only took 7 years....but I finally gave in and bought a spare key fob, couldn't pass it up for $3 shipped. :). Since it was a #1 remote (switch on back) I transferred the minty button pad and board from it to the non #1 case from my original remote and put in a fresh cd2032. My original remote got a new case, button pad and battery. All programmed and ready to go.
I just don't like the button on back and had no use for it since I don't use the memory functions.

And I have another misfire. :( The last two times it has thawed out/rained a lot up here it has developed a miss. Replaced a cop the last time (last month) but this one isn't severe enough yet to figure out which ones the problem.

I was really hoping that the block heater would've prevented this from happening again.

It only took 7 years....but I finally gave in and bought a spare key fob, couldn't pass it up for $3 shipped. :). Since it was a #1 remote (switch on back) I transferred the minty button pad and board from it to the non #1 case from my original remote and put in a fresh cd2032. My original remote got a new case, button pad and battery. All programmed and ready to go.
I just don't like the button on back and had no use for it since I don't use the memory functions.

And I have another misfire. :( The last two times it has thawed out/rained a lot up here it has developed a miss. Replaced a cop the last time (last month) but this one isn't severe enough yet to figure out which ones the problem.

I was really hoping that the block heater would've prevented this from happening again.

A misfire is always severe.. Go ahead and let that unburned fuel soak the Cat for a while, then get it on the road long enough to heat that baby up.. Then tell us about how not so severe it melted

A misfire is always severe.. Go ahead and let that unburned fuel soak the Cat for a while, then get it on the road long enough to heat that baby up.. Then tell us about how not so severe it melted

That was the plan. Daddy needs a new car anyways.

Members online

No members online now.
Back