Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/4155143752.html

00W0W_clSD9ppIuNg_600x450.jpg

Half tempted to go pick this one up and swap over the good parts from my car...

that's legend1....(temple performance) hes selling his car because he bought a new car and he wants to make room and its well taken care of...

Last edited:
I can remember when you couldnt get a nice blk\blk gen 2 for under $10k

I remember that as well..when I was shopping for my thunderbird in 04 I looked at a few mark viiis and even an average 93 was goin for $7-8k...and thinking 80k miles was low then, imagine how many that equates to now.

not bad Terry, i'd drive that.

Looks like it needs a good polishing and the headlight housings need to be cleaned up but other than that, I think it's a good deal and low on the mileage too, especially for $2600 but I bet $2300 cash could drive it away. Maybe Rich or Dan will snatch it up since they live close. Not often you find a "98" Gen 2 in that condition for that price. Florida car too!

Looks like it needs a good polishing and the headlight housings need to be cleaned up but other than that, I think it's a good deal and low on the mileage too, especially for $2600 but I bet $2300 cash could drive it away. Maybe Rich or Dan will snatch it up since they live close. Not often you find a "98" Gen 2 in that condition for that price. Florida car too!

Naa. Too many cars the way it is. I just inherited a 2012 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD. Nice little thing but its got to go.

It's not far from me at all, under an hour. If I had $2,600 to spare I'd definitely pick it up! Looks really nice.

Members online

Back