Official LS Picture Thread

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

:cool:

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

Thanks! 3m kit is what I used and the minwax mixture, G-rell has done this along with others

Process (pics):
Sanded
8118030140_ff55d01aec_c.png

Heisenberg Formula:
8118053410_ea3c428e77_c.png

Finished:
8118031096_48822699bf_c.png

8118032140_392bf41cc9_c.png

Holy :q:q:q:q, that looks good.... like what was said above, its looks better than new. can you do a write up from using the 3M kit to the mineral spirit process? Thanks. :D

So I go wash my car today...

rMA9W.jpg

When I'm drying it off I realize there is red overspray all over it, literally all over the dang car.

9CHZm.jpg

The picture dosent give a great example of what I'm dealing with but it gives you an idea. I assume one of my neighbors decided to do some spray painting outside while my car was sitting out and the overspray drifted on to it. Needless to say my car will look great after I'm done but if it happens again i wont be a happy camper.

joMRk.jpg

I guess that means photo shoot tomorrow!

PITA, it will look great when done, very rewarding.

I wish I had good weather year round. Roughly 15-20 days of what I call good driving weather for this year and mine is going into winter storage mode until late April.

I wish I had good weather year round. Roughly 15-20 days of what I call good driving weather for this year and mine is going into winter storage mode until late April.

We get a lot of rain here but whenever it's not raining, it's beautiful!

Your front bumper is missing the lower plastic piece. Enough HDR pics IMO lol :shifty:

Dunn, I have the front lower if you are looking to purchase and pay for shipping. Greyhound is more than fair on their shipping prices.

Pm me if interested.

Looks really good Reaper, coming along very nicely.
Good color, nice stance, amazing wheels.

KUDOS !!!

Thanks for the props! I have a long list of mods at this point. It's funny even when you think your done some other idea comes along and before you know it your modding something else.

She was $9,800 with 36,510 miles. Not bad but it's being driven by a family member till I get back to the states. I'm pretty sure it's a LS ultimate since it came with all options.Not 100% sure about the model though. Sentas are being bought tomorrow then they will be powdercoated black.

ls.jpg

Members online

Back