Official LS Picture Thread

Oil pressure? Air to Fuel? Water temp?

I have a volts gage and a clock.bad pic but here it is.

image.jpg

My New 06 w/18,000 miles

Just purchased o6 LS pioneer 4400, K&N cold air and muffler delet with resonators left close to being too loud but fun....

For Sale and LS 008.jpg

For Sale and LS 009.jpg

For Sale and LS 010.jpg

For Sale and LS 011.jpg

Congrats!

Dammit now I'm no longer with the lowest mileage. Mine 04 just turned to 20,000

You guys didn't see that one. I saw it. You bought the 06 in Florida right? I remember inquiring about it.

What was the final price? At 14 I think that's priced high

Got my 04 ultimate for $9,000 with only 19,500 miles
Only options it doesn't have is navi and rear sensors

yea i looked into it, but its missing alot of stuff that is very important to me .

you must have just bought it the listing is still up.. if this is the car you bought
http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/3294780451.html

What stuff is it missing? Mine was $14,500 with 43,166 miles and has no moonroof, or Nav. It does have chromes, sensors, AdvanceTrac, the high dollar paint, and membership to the customer care center at the dealership though.

What was the final price? At 14 I think that's priced high

Got my 04 ultimate for $9,000 with only 19,500 miles
Only options it doesn't have is navi and rear sensors

Certain vehicle's values are affected by age more than others.

What stuff is it missing? Mine was $14,500 with 43,166 miles and has no moonroof, or Nav. It does have chromes, sensors, AdvanceTrac, the high dollar paint, and membership to the customer care center at the dealership though.

It's missing all optional equipment.. The only thing I can't tell on is heated cooled seats, but since it has nothing else I'm willing to bet its missing them too. :/

Last edited:
It's missing all optional equipment.. The only thing I can't tell on is heated cooled seats, but since it has nothing else I'm willing to bet its missing them too. :/

Ok, I got ya. Well, I will have to check when I get home but, I think mine was $43K and change. I have front temp seats (thought that was standard but I guess not). I looked for 2 mos for ones without any of the packages but, I still wanted AdvanceTrac, Parking sensors, and the chrome wheels. I got real lucky to get the one I did.

Yea haha the temp seats are not standard, although for a luxury sedan they should at least be standard heated.

Yea haha the temp seats are not standard, although for a luxury sedan they should at least be standard heated.

They were trying to keep the price down I'm sure. Still, after seeing the Road Test data for the 2013 KSMA, I am even more convinced of the quality and performance of our cars. I mean really, 5.4 0-60 but only 13.9 in the 1/4? That sounds like a traffic light racer to me.

Yes it is the Orlando Lincoln, wound up paying what he was asking after much haggling, no heated seats either. It was/is a virtual new car with $1800 worth of professional stereo install and tinting. All the engine mods I wanted to do already done. I really wanted the 06 body and didn't like the wood trim and by the way it won't be the lowest mileage LS for long I intend to use her!

Just purchased o6 LS pioneer 4400, K&N cold air and muffler delet with resonators left close to being too loud but fun....

18k miles?! That's insane! That's virtually a new car. You can barely find pre-owned cars from 2010-2011 with that low of miles. Nice find!

Yes it is the Orlando Lincoln, wound up paying what he was asking after much haggling, no heated seats either. It was/is a virtual new car with $1800 worth of professional stereo install and tinting. All the engine mods I wanted to do already done. I really wanted the 06 body and didn't like the wood trim and by the way it won't be the lowest mileage LS for long I intend to use her!

Are you gonna have it dynoed?

VNV.......I respect your commitment toward owning an LS. Good stuff indeed.

Members online

No members online now.
Back