2012 Cobrastar Emblems?

was wandering if the cobra star emblems were available if so how to order a pair of them thank you bill

Read up a bit.

Post from ONEBDMK8- "Yes the manufactirer emailed me Friday and told Me He is calling Me on Teuisday to give me delivery information, they are 100% made and done!!"

Emblems

Just paypaled the money for 1 pair if they are still available. Thanx Bruce

My Cobrastars are still in excellent shape after many years. Excellent product and really sets the car apart.

cobrastar emblems

hey was wondering if i can still get a set of these i have been so busy with work and family i forgot all about it if so please let me know asap so i can pay or whatever. thanks

I got mine today too and they are now on the fenders. A much better touch than the old plain-jane plastic cobras that were on there before. I think they look great. :cool:

I went up a little higher on the fender this time to get a nice flat spot where they sit flush. These damn fenders are so curvacious there is only a small area where it's actually flat.

I got mine today too and they are now on the fenders. A much better touch than the old plain-jane plastic cobras that were on there before. I think they look great. :cool:

I went up a little higher on the fender this time to get a nice flat spot where they sit flush. These damn fenders are so curvacious there is only a small area where it's actually flat.

I got mine also, they look great!!! Buy hey KStromberg what did you use to get the old ones off without messing up the paint, mine also has the plain-jane cobras on it lol. Thanks

I got mine also, they look great!!! Buy hey KStromberg what did you use to get the old ones off without messing up the paint, mine also has the plain-jane cobras on it lol. Thanks

I used needle-nosed pliers and carefully grabbed just the emblem and pried it off. I then carefully removed as much old tape as I could with my fingernail. I used alcohol wipes to get it down to just a tiny bit of remaining tape and goo-gone handled the rest.

When cutting off emblems/moldings and like "stuck on" items use piano wire or a high E guitar string, much safer and no damage.

When cutting off emblems/moldings and like "stuck on" items use piano wire or a high E guitar string, much safer and no damage.

15# fishing string
Unless you've already got your piano torn apart

fishing line here as well... works well if you heat them up with a hair dryer first....then slide the fishing wire behind and pull

Members online

No members online now.
Back