2012 Cobrastar Emblems?

There about 1.8 or so wide I think? I dont have any more left to measure, lol. The ETA for these will be released this week!!

Who on here ordered a decal for the back windshield? I wanna see how it looks on a Gen 1.

Bought a LSC today....

Payment just sent for 2 sets of Cobrastar Emblems.

thanks!

CobraStar Mark VIII rear trunk key cover

Looking for a CobraStar Mark VIII rear trunk key cover to replace my missing lincoln star. Have anything like that or are the key chains the same size as the trunk latch cover?,kill two birds with one stone if these were the one and same. By the way do still have these nice CobraStar emblems or are they all sold?

I'm inappropriate and a bit abrasive. What happened was :q:q:q:qed and my sincere apology and regret for what happened. I can't imagine the feeling of losing a car I love let alone the sanctuary you build them in.

I'm inappropriate and a bit abrasive. What happened was :q:q:q:qed and my sincere apology and regret for what happened. I can't imagine the feeling of losing a car I love let alone the sanctuary you build them in.

we all have lets call it "different" senses of humor, but fire jokes are a little early,.nobody should question Geno's integrity they'll be there.

p.s. jacksun, i used your avatar as screen saver on my laptop, people are dying it's so damn funny! won't keep it long, but its only immediate friends and family. i dont have a job.like i said, its ssssoooooo funny

Yes the manufacurer emailed me Friday and told Me He is calling Me on Teuisday to give me delivery information, they are 100% made and done!!

Last edited:
Yes the manufactirer emailed me Friday and told Me He is calling Me on Teuisday to give me delivery information, they are 100% made and done!!

Awesome! I can't remember what info you received with my paypal but if it doesn't show the Minneapolis address, PM me. That's where they need to ship to. Thanks Geno!

Members online

No members online now.
Back