2012 Cobrastar Emblems?

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It's been two years. I just got off the phone with the Guy who makes these for us and he stated to me that if I can get pre sales for x100 sets (200 total) He will allow another run. Please respond in this thread to say if you want a set or not and how many?

emblem-ad-small.jpg

cobrastar%20emblems%20002%20(Medium).jpg

closer.jpg

OldPoop93Cobrastar.JPG

He is calling me tomorrow to see if anything has gone up material wise since the last order. Ill know at some point tomorrow.

I ordered a set from your last order. They have been on the car for less than a year, and today I noticed that the red is falling out of the star ( one section fell out on each emblem). I will post pictures up tomorrow. Has anyone else have this happen to theirs?

I ordered a set from your last order. They have been on the car for less than a year, and today I noticed that the red is falling out of the star ( one section fell out on each emblem). I will post pictures up tomorrow. Has anyone else have this happen to theirs?

Not at all? Crazy!! Even the one on the blower is still mint..

They all are subject to different lifespans due to weather conditions, whats your area like? These are clear coated and professionally prepped and painted too. Strange. I haven't heard of any issues with the last 2 batches.

They all are subject to different lifespans due to weather conditions, whats your area like? These are clear coated and professionally prepped and painted too. Strange. I haven't heard of any issues with the last 2 batches.

I Live in South Amboy, NJ. It shouldn't be any different than your area. I have a key chain that's from a different run and it's holding up fine. It's just a downer that this happened.

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back