Smashed into the curb

That absolutely sucks dude.:(

Check the spare for a busted belt. If it is "hoopping" at rythm, you have busted belt or a bulged sidewall. It wouldn't surprise me if you did break or bend something. From the look of your rim. If you didn't, it would be a miracle.

Turns out all they found was I broke my spring, good thing I just bought a set of eibach lowering springs

I was gonna say if anything the coil would be busted....those control arms are pretty damn sturdy.

Its like it was meant to be
Haha I know right.. Kinda creepy!

... This is how I blow off steam when I am pissed, I INK myself! lol
Feel free to criticize it, this was my first tattoo i've ever done on skin (my own skin) I had it outlined for about a week and I just finished shading it tonight..
IMAG0169.jpg

Good dodge on the springs!

Tattoo looks good, but... does the octopus have a meaning?

Red Wings indeed.. Still debating if I want to throw the Red Wing wheel in there at all? Might add some purple maybe as well, I dunno if I want it later i'll just add it later lol. Thanks for the comments!

Cool, it should explain itself without the logo (if the Wings stink ~5 yrs from now you can call it your favorite pet).

Took me 4 hours to replace the one broken spring.. Everything was rusted on to the max. It's suppose to be one of the easier jobs on the car.. turned out to be the hardest so far lol. Just my luck... I am taking the other side to the shop and have them install the other springs F that!

That pic is crazy!

Sucks you had trouble on your springs. The hard part for mine was compressing the springs with the crap spring compressor I bought, broke it too. Once I rented one from pep boys, theirs was a lot more sturdy, it was a breeze.

Thanks, I think I will have to hold off on the LVC ink... one day:rolleyes:

I love that you took pics of your car with and without the drop! I'm feelin better all the time about my upcoming drop.

Sorry to hear about the damage, seems like it's a LS curse! It"s been a mild winter here but potholes have already claimed several of our tires / wheels. In my case it just speeds up the need to do the upgrades.

Your nuts to be tattooing your self!! But after seeing the shadeing you did on yourself, I'd feel better if you ever started a LVC disount! Must be more than just a hobby for you.

Nah just so far its a hobby... Looking to finish up college and get a big boy job and just do it on the side for fun, I love drawing/artwork/tattooing so we will see how far it goes. Currently its helping pay for college.

Members online

No members online now.
Back