Black loaded 06 parting out.

So you want a gen I interior with gen II exterior??

To a certain extent. Side skirts going on are from an 02 lse.

I would do what pinknuts did with gen II front and gen I rear.

I like the looks of the gen I rear more.

I have all winter to decide. Pink's looks very good for sure. If it does not go on my white one, I am looking at a wrecked gen 2 which could use it. At some point in Feb I am putting it in the shop to have the work done. The front bumper cover and lower trim piece are already in my garage.

No exhaust tips cut-outs and antique grooved tails? :confused:

The only part i dont like is the lack of cut outs. The tails dont bother me but would look better smoothed out.

Just get LSE tails and call it a day. I think I have all the LSE gen2 exterior parts, not including the gen2 lse wheels and gen2 lse spoiler as i went with different ones.

Received my parts this weekend, good stuff!

This is the last time i will bump this thread.. after another week or soo ill just place what i have left on ebay..

here's pics of some things i have left.. in addition to the things in the pics i also have the trunk lid, and the rear bumper (minus the lower valance, and there are 2 small holes where reverse sensors used to be)
if you see something message me..

THANKS to all !
Shield under the front bumper--
redls108.jpg

Side front vents, vent tabs not included
redls107.jpg

NAV/ 6 disk.. also have the dvd drive, the voice command buttons from the steering wheel, and the rear view mirror with the speaker in it..
redls106.jpg

Sunglass storage/sunroof control.
redls103.jpg

redls104.jpg

Drivers visor with homelink garage door opener.. also have passenger
redls101.jpg

redls102.jpg

instrament cluster surround?
redls100.jpg

auto dimm mirror
redls099.jpg

4 door panels,
redls098.jpg

redls097.jpg

this door panel has two little indents on it.. its not cigarette burns, its from the way the other door panel was laying on it.. im trying what i can to make them not so indented..
redls096.jpg

redls095.jpg

Panel under steering wheel
redls094.jpg

Door, window/lock buttons
redls092.jpg

glove box
redls091.jpg

redls090.jpg

trunk/gas buttons
redls089.jpg

ignition wood surround.
redls088.jpg

Seats
redls087.jpg

redls086.jpg

redls085.jpg

redls084.jpg

redls083.jpg

redls082.jpg

redls077.jpg

redls079.jpg

redls078.jpg

redls080.jpg

redls081.jpg

END...

Do you still have the all the shifter and cup holder area trim in good shape? My car had some wear and scratches on these areas when I bought it.

Excellent Move

Smart on your part to buy the car back. Not only did you get your wheels back but you made a bunch of the LVC crowd's day. Nothing like fresh '06 parts arriving well packed and exactly as advertised.
Hope you came out well money wise and it's been worth the while.

Sent PM. No response. I guess i'll take that as the part is gone.

All seats 700
4 door panels 200
Nav head unit 375
A/c compressor 100

If you want other parts of the nav to let me know. Prices are somewhat flexible. I your interested at all let me know.

Also have computers, modules, glove box, interior pillars, oh :q:q:q:q handles, window switches, lock switches, visors, rubber seals off of doors themselves, center compartment(lid not included) ash tray, climate control piece, wood around key hole, trunk/gas cap switch, rear view mirror, DVD drive for nav, lots of small stuff.

I'm a fiberglasser. Wondering if I can repair damaged bumper. I wouldn't mind trying. How much you want for what's left of the damaged bumper?

I'm a fiberglasser. Wondering if I can repair damaged bumper. I wouldn't mind trying. How much you want for what's left of the damaged bumper?

Really unsure. You live in wis, I live in north central il. Even though it's not to terribly far shipping will still probably be a pretty penny.
For example. I have the rear bumper being shipped to buffalo ny and it was 133. I'm goin to say its probably going to be 75 to get it to you. And the price has to be nice enough for me to want to take it off and wrapp it up and get it to the freight shipper. So make an offer?

I could always come scoop it. I just don't want to spend several hundred dollars on a bumper I can't fix. Although, could I maybe get some better pic's of the damaged area?

Really unsure. You live in wis, I live in north central il. Even though it's not to terribly far shipping will still probably be a pretty penny.
For example. I have the rear bumper being shipped to buffalo ny and it was 133. I'm goin to say its probably going to be 75 to get it to you. And the price has to be nice enough for me to want to take it off and wrapp it up and get it to the freight shipper. So make an offer?

how did you go about getting a shipping quote for the bumper? what service? and answer my PMs!!!

T.....really?? Make an offer to make u want to take it off?? It is damaged and any money is good money for you at this point. Work with the man for God's sake. Otherwise, just say u are tired of taking parts off of it....LOL :)

I've always wanted to customize one, but never wanted to perform surgery on a good lse bumper. A craked and damaged one however....if I screw up, it's not as bad. I just want to buy some trash for an experiment.

Anyone know if these parts are still in play or is this a dead thread?

Not a dead thread. Many parts sill up for grabbs.

I don't think you want the bumper. I just remembered I cut it to get the lower grill LSE chrome trim out I cut the section with the lower grill out to make it easy.

T.....really?? Make an offer to make u want to take it off?? It is damaged and any money is good money for you at this point. Work with the man for God's sake. Otherwise, just say u are tired of taking parts off of it....LOL :)

Yes really. I've got so much :q:q:q:q that people saidthey would buy then backed out. If I could jus sell this stuff that's already off I'd be breaking even already. And the car is sittin outside in the cold with snow sitting on it. It's not exactly a dream situation to go take the bumper off.

God I got ac compressor, coil packs, pretty much all modules and computers from car, nav, seats, door panels, interior pillars, visors, speakers, window switches, ash tray, glove box, climate control thing, some rubber seals from doors,

And then there is those people who just have dissappeared and I don know if I should sell the part to someone else or what. I'm glad your sale was quick. Thanks for that.

Members online

Back